Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Alaska teacher punished for telling students the truth

In Alaska, a high school teacher got placed on leave for telling her students that if George Floyd had complied with the police and not fought with them, he'd be alive today.

She went on to tell her students that if they ever find themselves in a similar situation, to just obey the demands of the police.

DE NERVE OB' DAT RAYCISS WHITEY BITCH!!!!

This shit has gone from bizarre, to troubling to just downright fucking insane!!!!

Can you imagine 10... 20... 30... 40... 50 years ago, a teacher getting into trouble for telling students to obey the police?????

My God, what kind of dirty nigger fungus has infested the brains of these woke-a-joke, PC shit heads?????

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/...l&uh_test=1_11

I guess school officials nowadays would rather make themselves look like spineless idiots than make niggers angry.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In Alaska, a high school teacher got placed on leave for telling her students that if George Floyd had complied with the police and not fought with them, he'd be alive today.

She went on to tell her students that if they ever find themselves in a similar situation, to just obey the demands of the police.

DE NERVE OB' DAT RAYCISS WHITEY BITCH!!!!

This shit has gone from bizarre, to troubling to just downright fucking insane!!!!

Can you imagine 10... 20... 30... 40... 50 years ago, a teacher getting into trouble for telling students to obey the police?????

My God, what kind of dirty nigger fungus has infested the brains of these woke-a-joke, PC shit heads?????

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/...l&uh_test=1_11

I guess school officials nowadays would rather make themselves look like spineless idiots than make niggers angry.

I would put it more bluntly in order to avoid ANY misunderstanding, ie., when a White male (eg. a Cop) tells a Nigger to jump the Nigger need only ask 'How High?'
    (It really IS that simple)

Jubal Early
    Chimpout Guest
    ..whom the gods will destroy, they first make mad..