Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Showdown with stupid nigger

I was driving down a dark road about 2 am in a suburban community as I pulled over to drink my soda and light one up and relax in a parking lot of a park, I see the whites of some niggers eyes creeping up as he circles around my truck multiple times as he's yammering off a bunch of bullshit at me high on some kind of drug I yell "Hey faggot fuck off somewhere else" the black ape starts yelling saying some more obscenities,

Nigger than decided to get up in my face and I having enough got right down to his level and started telling him to turn and walk away or else, he started screaming jabbering baboon crap as he threw his hands in the air saying how "He go fuck me up",

I started to get ready for anything as you can never trust a nightwalker ape he looked over "Yous got lucky whiteboy" as I told him "fuck off dumb fuck" left in a hurry with me thinking no matter how far you are from a black neighborhood they always seem to find you and start bullshit. Can't even go nowhere lt seems like

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you see eyes and teefs floating in space, the African jungle bat is too close.
    Make that nigger back up, or face the consequences that fucking with the white devil can bring.

4. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once in CA, early 90's I was accosted by some niggers at a doughnut shop- I got kicked. I won't give out the location, but they were kinda a wannabe gang of feral apes that hung around the area. I don't remember what it was over. I covertly watched them for 2 weeks and singled out the 2 that caused the issue. I eventually caught up with them individually on the street around the 2 am hour of the morning. I won't go into details, but it involved dark, heavy camo paint (face), spiked leather wrist bracers and the fat end of a pool stick.......... And a lot of blood. I never saw either of them in the area again, or the rest of the apes either. Then some Mexicans moved in. And I got along GREAT with them.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember a some years back in the winter months,when I still had my 80’s F250.It was probably around 47° at 6 AM and it was still pitch dark. I was driving down a main road near the nigger section,to pick up material for the job. There was a spook on a bicycle that I did not see till I got close or I woulda switched lanes.
    To be clear, I was driving in the far right lane.The nigger was in bike lane on shoulder. It grabbed at my mirror as I drove by while doing the speed limit of 45 or 50.I immediately swayed into the right lane.Nigger went into a culvert(ditch). Don’t know or care what happened to it. I shut off the lights and kept driving.
    I pulled over around a mile or so down the road to check my truck out and fix the mirror. Found no visible damage. As I was returning to my truck a car slows down beside me and beeps. I instinctively summoned my friends(Smith,Wesson)for action.
    Two white guys, they gave me the thumbs up and yelled “we finished the job“.Don’t know what that means, don’t care what that means. I just know that a vile monkey tried to damage my faithful beloved work horse and I did whatever to stop it.
    Anyway, I no longer drive through that area. And I make sure that I never drive through any known nigger section. Especially with niggers now being liberal pets. These vile apes will just come out of nowhere and fuck with you for no reason.If you retaliate, you’ll be the one held responsible!Best to avoid that mess!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's just not worth driving through a NN or any nigger infested area if driving around them is not a huge inconvenience.

I had a job assignment for 6 months on the far side of niggerville.

Going around took 5 extra minutes each way each day.

So to avoid the groid and all associated problems took away 50 minutes... let's just round it to an hour of my personal time every week.

In 6 months, that was a total of 24 or so hours (include sick days and vacation) of my free time spent avoiding the groid.

If I got into a confrontation with one of those Bongo beaters, I'd most likely be spending a minimum of one day in jail, and cost me a ton of money too.

With that said, I'd rather spend that 24 hours in my comfortable vehicle listening to Howard Stern for free! Babba-Booey!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

9. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I remember a some years back in the winter months,when I still had my 80’s F250.It was probably around 47° at 6 AM and it was still pitch dark. I was driving down a main road near the nigger section,to pick up material for the job. There was a spook on a bicycle that I did not see till I got close or I woulda switched lanes.
    To be clear, I was driving in the far right lane.The nigger was in bike lane on shoulder. It grabbed at my mirror as I drove by while doing the speed limit of 45 or 50.I immediately swayed into the right lane.Nigger went into a culvert(ditch). Don’t know or care what happened to it. I shut off the lights and kept driving.
    I pulled over around a mile or so down the road to check my truck out and fix the mirror. Found no visible damage. As I was returning to my truck a car slows down beside me and beeps. I instinctively summoned my friends(Smith,Wesson)for action.
    Two white guys, they gave me the thumbs up and yelled “we finished the job“.Don’t know what that means, don’t care what that means. I just know that a vile monkey tried to damage my faithful beloved work horse and I did whatever to stop it.
    Anyway, I no longer drive through that area. And I make sure that I never drive through any known nigger section. Especially with niggers now being liberal pets. These vile apes will just come out of nowhere and fuck with you for no reason.If you retaliate, you’ll be the one held responsible!Best to avoid that mess!
    YES!

11. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Once in CA, early 90's I was accosted by some niggers at a doughnut shop- I got kicked. I won't give out the location, but they were kinda a wannabe gang of feral apes that hung around the area. I don't remember what it was over. I covertly watched them for 2 weeks and singled out the 2 that caused the issue. I eventually caught up with them individually on the street around the 2 am hour of the morning. I won't go into details, but it involved dark, heavy camo paint (face), spiked leather wrist bracers and the fat end of a pool stick.......... And a lot of blood. I never saw either of them in the area again, or the rest of the apes either. Then some Mexicans moved in. And I got along GREAT with them.
    Nice work!!

13. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post