Thread: Tough Call...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Tough Call...

My parents taught me many things, including:
    Appreciate and honor veterans.
    Always be suspicious of niggers.

I'm at a lawnmower shop to pick up my lawnmower after getting it fixed. A nigger offers to help me load it into my truck. It's wearing a Vietnam Veteran hat. It's about the right age to be from the Vietnam era, but I've also seen Vietnam Veteran hats for sale at consignment places and from vendors, so this could be some old nigger impersonating a veteran to get whatever it can. I took a deep breath, just said no thanks, loaded up, and got out of there. I hate being even remotely courteous to niggers, but also do not want to offend a true veteran. I just thought the best thing to do would be to get away as fast as possible.

Would be interested to hear your thoughts. God bless the veterans here and everywhere.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers have dug themselves in so deep you cannot trust one. Veteran - non - veteran... they all look alike Bud.

I would have done the same thing.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Tar Remover, Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, would you have trusted one if you were a soldier in Vietnam? Probably not. So don't trust them here.

It's still a chimp and it's just best to never turn your back on one anymore than any other animal until you know it's proclivities. Just like an unfamiliar dog, you just don't know what will happen.

It's just best to shoe it away if you don't know how likely it is to bite and all dogs can bite.

I've had too many run ins with parking lot niggers in Vietnam caps. They've all turned out the same. Once quizzed, they all fail to convince me of any type of military service, much less Vietnam. Once they find out that you are on to them, they always turn angry.

Here's the general rule of thumb for vets. Wearing the hat could mean nothing. Asking you for something means that they probably never served a day or were kicked out.

Most honorably serving Vets will never ask you for a handout, will not advertise their service and will not talk to you about their service without knowing you.

They sure as shit don't carry signs asking for money at intersections. Personally, I'd rather starve to death first.

It's just that simple.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Most honorably serving Vets will never ask you for a handout, will not advertise their service and will not talk to you about their service without knowing you.
    Nailed it! You can bet the farm on this. Especially true with Vietnam combat veterans. I know quite a few as I'm in that age group and prefer the company of other vets. Without exception, most wouldn't say shit if they had a mouthful and damned sure wouldn't advertise the fact.

Any time you encounter one of these dipshits ask them what year they were born. Anything later than 1955-56 is lying to you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ever-made-atoy-take-its-last-squeak-it-changes-you-43083835.png 
Views:	38 
Size:	206.0 KB 
ID:	15185  

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, would you have trusted one if you were a soldier in Vietnam? Probably not. So don't trust them here.

It's still a chimp and it's just best to never turn your back on one anymore than any other animal until you know it's proclivities. Just like an unfamiliar dog, you just don't know what will happen.

It's just best to shoe it away if you don't know how likely it is to bite and all dogs can bite.

I've had too many run ins with parking lot niggers in Vietnam caps. They've all turned out the same. Once quizzed, they all fail to convince me of any type of military service, much less Vietnam. Once they find out that you are on to them, they always turn angry.

Here's the general rule of thumb for vets. Wearing the hat could mean nothing. Asking you for something means that they probably never served a day or were kicked out.

They sure as shit don't carry signs asking for money at intersections. Personally, I'd rather starve to death first.

It's just that simple.
    EggFuckingZactly! I wouldn't be caught dead asking for a handout.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    EggFuckingZactly! I wouldn't be caught dead asking for a handout.

But niggers have balls of steel when asking for Gibbs.

They have learned they can make a comfy living on the Gibbs Express... swipe a Vietnam Vet ball cap from the Goodwill and they're in business!

N.A.A.C.P.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw some burnt match wearing a CIB, on a ratty old '70s Army dress uniform jacket.
    I asked him about it, and he had no idea what a CIB was, which means he never even served.
    That's one thing you don't wear, unless you earned it.

12. Likes Tar Remover, Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I saw some burnt match wearing a CIB, on a ratty old '70s Army dress uniform jacket.
    I asked him about it, and he had no idea what a CIB was, which means he never even served.
    That's one thing you don't wear, unless you earned it.
    I wonder where the ape stole it.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a joke about why an entire platoon of niggers got slaughtered by the VC. When their lieutenant yelled at them to get down, they all started dancing their monkeyshines. Even if it was old enough and got drafted, what did it actually do? Did it even leave stateside? I would never trust a nigger, no matter how old. If it's not lying, it could be sizing me up to stab and rob. I wouldn't even trust a nigger in a wheelchair.

There are too many stolen valor whites as it is. Go to enough bars and you'll hear men talking about how they were SEALs in the Gulf, now Afghanistan.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I wouldn't even trust a nigger in a wheelchair.
    As well you shouldn't! Skip to around the 7 minute mark to avoid at least some of the jungle screeching.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

"... I saw some burnt match wearing a CIB[/b], on a ratty old '70s Army dress uniform jacket..."

Burnt Match

N.A.A.C.P.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lots of niggers claim to be veterans. While many have been in the military, not one is worthy of being called a veteran.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    As well you shouldn't! Skip to around the 7 minute mark to avoid at least some of the jungle screeching.
    You weren't kidding! about any of that! That white bitch is a disgrace to our species. Leave the nigger alone? It punched a cop. I have to admire their restraint for taking it down a lot more gently than it deserved.

"Unintelligible"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigger.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	15192
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    "Unintelligible"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigger.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	15192
    Unintelligible??? SUBTITLES BE RAYCISS!