Close

Likes Likes:  4
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Show us the nigger

It's ridiculous that libtard news outlets are filing lawsuits to get the Brown footage.

We've spoiled Amercian shit skins into thinking that when a drug dealing beast gets capped it's worth national attention. In Apefrica if police shoot a crimingger they throw its carcass in a ditch. No questions asked.

2. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's ridiculous that libtard news outlets are filing lawsuits to get the Brown footage.

We've spoiled Amercian shit skins into thinking that when a drug dealing beast gets capped it's worth national attention. In Apefrica if police shoot a crimingger they throw its carcass in a ditch. No questions asked.
    The difference is in Africa it is nigger on nigger. If you notice we only ever see footage and chimpouts when a white cop has to shoot a nigger. When it is nigger on nigger you never get the same coverage, if any.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

4. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest

LOL - this reminds me of the story (hopefully true) in South Africa when during segregation (animal from human) there was a night curfew whereby all Niggers had to be home (Mud hut/Slum shanty) by 6.00 pm. Two human S.A cops were on the beat at 5.50 pm where upon seeing a Nigger pedaling furiously on a bicycle one levelled a 12 gauge pump action and killed him outright. 'FFS!' said his partner -
    'What the F did you do that for - the curfew isn't until 6.00 pm!'. Looking down upon the wasted Nigger to re-check the other officer calmly replied, 'Yeah, but I know where he lived and he wouldn't have made it'.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Show us the nigger! You'll get gray hair waiting to see the nigger... or even his description during a crime report... television or printed media.

If you want to see niggers, you'll have to dial into a rerun episode of America's Most Wanted.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

7. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Show us the nigger! You'll get gray hair waiting to see the nigger... or even his description during a crime report... television or printed media.

If you want to see niggers, you'll have to dial into a rerun episode of America's Most Wanted.
    They didn’t make it on AMW very often because they get caught so easily.

9. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    They didn’t make it on AMW very often because they get caught so easily.
    True!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    In Apefrica if police shoot a crimingger they throw its carcass in a ditch. No questions asked.
    No wonder the muddland is always full of infectious diseases. You have to dispose of garbage properly, not just throw it wherever!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    No wonder the muddland is always full of infectious diseases. You have to dispose of garbage properly, not just throw it wherever!
    It wouldn't surprise me if the police had a little side business going on, selling dead niggers as bushmeat to niggers.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    It wouldn't surprise me if the police had a little side business going on, selling dead niggers as bushmeat to niggers.
    Maybe they do ('Soylent Black') having worked out how to get around 'HazChem' laws?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!