In Central Florida over the past two days, two ugly, sub-human apes had major chimpouts that made the news.

In the first one, a Hispanic US Army vet was minding his own business walking down a busy sidewalk to his car. As he tried to navigate his way through a gang of stinking apes, one of them, a former Marine (probably used for testing chemical agents on or maybe target practice) stepped in front of the vet and wouldn't let him past. Rather than just turning around and walking different direction, the vet made the fatal mistake of arguing with the ugly ape. In standard TNB fashion, the ape pulls a gun and shoots the vet several times right in the middle of a crowded downtown sidewalk, killing him on his daughter's birthday.

Ugly ape murderer:

Video news story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TbfSKvOK6Q

In the second ugly ape chimpout which happened in two neighboring counties to the first chimpout, another ugly ape stole a police cruiser when the cops arrived at a hotel to investigate a complaint called in about the same suspicious ape. The cops chased him up I-95, used a pit maneuver to send him careening into the bushes, probably damaging the vehicle, whereupon the ape gets out of the first cruiser he stole, darts out of the bushes just like a wild monkey in the jungle, then gets into another police vehicle and steals that one!!!! They chased the ape north into the next county where, after destroying a couple of expensive tires with stop sticks and likely causing severe damage to the cruiser, they got him out and managed to not violate his "cibil rights" though it's difficult to understand how these human ops were able to resist kicking the ugly nigger's head inside out.

Ugly nigger ape car thief:

Video news story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ttmrge74Dw

I hope these two stinking gorillas have to share the same cell and end up killing each other in a rabid monkey fight.

My God.... how do we get these animals out of our civilization before they destroy it????