Close

Likes Likes:  22
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Lesboon Gareeca kills and dismembers white female roommate for turning down muh poosie

Phoenix Netts murder: Woman to serve at least 23 years for murdering and dismembering friend

Gareeca Gordon stabbed the 28-year-old at the property where they both lived after demanding a sexual relationship, a court heard

A
    woman has been jailed for at least 23 years for murdering her friend and dismembering her body after demanding a sexual relationship.

Gareeca Gordon, 28, stabbed Phoenix Netts, also 28, at the property where they both lived in Birmingham on April 16 last year.

Bristol Crown Court heard Gordon stabbed Ms Netts four times, causing fatal injuries, before dismembering her body with a circular saw.

After killing Ms Netts, Gordon set about deceiving her friends and family through text messages, emails and voice messages that she was still alive and had moved to London.

Gordon was arrested near Coleford in the Forest of Dean at about 11pm on May 12 last year, with officers finding her beside a quarry with two suitcases found to contain the remains of Ms Netts.
    “The clear focus of the call was Ms Gordon describing that she liked another woman and wanting to have sex with her,” Mr Smith said.

“At one stage Ms Gordon said either that her loins were warming up or were hot.”
    He told the court that another woman living in the shared accommodation with Ms Netts and Gordon heard noises of drilling and banging, as well as shouts of “help me, help me”, on April 16.

Following the murder, Gordon purchased a circular saw on Gumtree for £45 and it was delivered to the property shortly before 11am on April 17.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...t-b933139.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy , N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Muh loinz beez all wet an hot an sheeit fo youz, gurl!

Look, I know that this white woman didn't pursue a relationship with this animal, but it's hard to GAF even if she was just looking for a room-mate.

She should have known better. And for what? Just to prove to everyone how open and accepting she was?

She might as well have just killed herself outright. At least her family could have an open casket funeral. Maybe they got lucky and found a mortician that worked wonders with a few rolls of Duck Tape and a staple gun.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 05-07-2021 at 10:11 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Buck Simian liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Muh poosie, these dangerous she-rillas have a higher murder rate than white males.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ Niggers are brutal! Cutting her up with a circular saw? HF! I can't imagine what a mess that was!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it really punishment, to send this barely female congoloid to a women's prison ?
    She'll just continue to brutalize human women, trying to cool off her hot loins. Yeeech !

10. Likes IseDaDiva, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a sow? A circular saw??? There is no limit to the savagery of niggers and a dyke sow equals or surpasses the bucks. Good lord...
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's just pure, animalistic base instinct. Human reasoning doesn't apply here.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    ^^^ Niggers are brutal! Cutting her up with a circular saw? HF! I can't imagine what a mess that was!
    The chainsaw scene is the part of "Scarface" that I just can't watch. Being cut up like a piece of meat? For a nigger, that's probably like when we clip our fingernails.

I'm with tweak. Oh well for the woman for accepting a nigger roommate in the first place. Eventually she was going to get it, and once she heard the nigger talk about "loins," that's a signal to make a reservation at the local funeral parlor.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c4ce4ced9053dc31872f5df84363dad7.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	15163

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	regretdemotivator.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	15164
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing I can think of more sick-making than a buck making mating calls to me is a sow doing it.

The parents of the victim will never know a moment of real happiness again in their lives.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gordon had “demanded sex with her” and became “aggressive” when she said no.
    No thanks, i will just go hang myself.

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Is it really punishment, to send this barely female congoloid to a women's prison ?
    She'll just continue to brutalize human women, trying to cool off her hot loins. Yeeech !

She jess try'na pork somuhh dem loinz, yo!

Surprised she didn't eat her after going to the trouble of butchering her: https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/...recipe-1917382

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post