Proud Boys reportedly getting huge Asian American support due to BLM, Antifa fears

I hung out with some Proud Boys last year at the State Capitol, they seemed like alright guys to me.
The right-wing Proud Boys are getting a huge wave of support from Asian Americans who fear Antifa and Black Lives Matter want to bring Communist rule to the US, according to a new investigation.

Recent fundraising efforts for the Proud Boys saw as many as 80 percent of the donations coming from people with Chinese surnames, according to a review of leaked information obtained by USA Today.
I don't think that the Chinese care half as much about Communism as they do being attacked by feral niggers on the streets of America, really. But the lamestream media sure does love to hide the fact that the feral groids are on a veritable jihad against Asians.

Her support came specifically because the Proud Boys “are fighting Antifa,” she said. “And can you see anything good that Antifa did except destroy department stores and small businesses?”

Others expressed alarm at the extreme left-wing ideology of BLM, which co-founder Patrisse Cullors has said formed the “ideological frame” behind the “black liberation movement.”
https://nypost.com/2021/05/05/proud-...t-report-says/