Close

Likes Likes:  78
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, my friends, I'm not buying this story. There are simply too many elements that are the polar opposite of what niggers do in the real world.

First of all, most of the CO Rockies are Federal lands or Indian reservations and not for sale. I doubt a 200 acre tract at 10,000' even exists, and knowing what I know about the Colorado real estate market, it sure as shit wouldn't be given up for a measly $65,000.

And when have you ever known niggers to start anything other than a mud hut from scratch? They're parasites that usually can only exist in what Humans have built. Creating a Wakanda in the Rockies is simply antithetical to their nature.

At best, this is some kind of money-making scam. The niggers are most likely making it all up, and the reporter who wrote the story linked above, took them a bit more seriously than they should have.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    A GoFundMe campaign organized by the group has pulled in nearly $65,000 since last July. The group wants $500,000 to build a city of their own, with free healthcare, free rent, and no cops. White people and Jews are presumably not welcome.
    LMAO. I hope someone keeps up with this story. Half a million bucks in the hands of niggers, with no law enforcement around. This'll end hilariously. Bet the first thing they try and build will be a chicken shack, and then slaughter each other over who's going to be in charge of it.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They won't even build that. A few of the boons will abscond with the money, long before that happens.

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    These apes won't last that long. The minute they are muh-dik deep in snow with nothing to eat but each other...... well, you know the rest......
    It will look like this in a month or two:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	begging6-1024x1024.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	561.9 KB 
ID:	15248

P.S. I was rather amused to see "stock images" of GibsMuhDat niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It will look like this in a month or two:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	begging6-1024x1024.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	561.9 KB 
ID:	15248

They didn't even make it a month!!!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KYG1Cqi4vsBh/
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    They didn't even make it a month!!!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KYG1Cqi4vsBh/

Gee, I'm so surprised that these enterprising, industrious and hard-working coloured folk gave up their dream so easiy. I wonder where that 65K went? That's a lot of blunts and bling.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They have a very rude (and hopefully fatal) awakening coming their way. Having lived at that altitude in the Colorado mountains in the 70's they don't have a clue about survival. It's a very hard and challenging life to say the least. I worked for the US Forest Service in the summers and the flatlanders that came up from Boulder thinking cutting down trees was going to be an easy job usually quit on their first day. None of them would have lasted a week after a snowfall.

If you don't know how to hunt, fish. clean game and cook it you'll starve. Get used to being cold (something niggers have never done) because wood fires are your only source of heat. That means cutting trees, letting them season then cutting them into firewood. Anybody who's ever used green wood understands. I can't picture any of those idiot assholes outside in -10 degree weather with an ax and wedge cutting wood. Then there's the issue of water. Lets see them lugging 5 gallon jugs from the nearest water source during a blizzard. I doubt any of them even knows what an ice auger is much less how to use one. I lived for 5 months straight one winter in a cabin with no heat other than a wood stove, no running water or electricity. No time was ever spent reading anything in the outhouse. It was quite the adventure and beautiful at times but was constant hard work. It was a 1/2 mile trek from where my truck was parked into the canyon the cabin was in. Skis and snowshoes were a must. I made it through that winter but the next three years were spent living in an old nearly abandoned mining town with a few neighbors.

No, those idiots are in for a huge dose of harsh reality from the weather plus folks living in areas like that have no use for niggers, hippies, commies, dope addicts, thieves or other parasites. There was a group that made the mistake of coming up from the Denver/Boulder area and broke into homes, cabins, businesses and vehicles. Suddenly they began disappearing without a trace never to be seen again. My sister still lives out there and tells me every once in a while an old skeleton or bones are discovered by people exploring old mines. The locals didn't put up with that shit and didn't call law enforcement.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

14. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went to this group's website, it is hilarious. They are trying to get all "colonized people" to join with niggers. There are all kinds of pictures of Asians, as if Asians don't hate niggers. They even have a program for cuck YTs to pay reparations and learn how to live under the rule of the "colonized people." Funny thing is, they hate the BLM sow that scammed millions, as well as the former HNIC. I was tempted to leave a comment that I would happily pay some reparations, as long as it went to the cause of sending niggers back to Africa.

https://blackhammer.org/

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Now it gets to the real truth..... the dumb ass niggers are pissing and shitting in their own water source and blaming it on WHITEY

https://blackhammer.org/2021/05/14/w...risis-worsens/
    That's what they do in the Muddaland. Stupid, stupid niggers.

18. Likes N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Now it gets to the real truth..... the dumb ass niggers are pissing and shitting in their own water source and blaming it on WHITEY

https://blackhammer.org/2021/05/14/w...risis-worsens/
    You couldn't make this up in a million years!

As we have seen in Flint, Michigan, Colonized communities are afflicted with far more insidious contradictions—such as contaminated water.
    Let's see, who runs Flint? Bueller? Bueller?

In 1986, the Cuyahoga River that runs into Lake Erie caught on fire. This wasn’t even the first time. The tributaries of Lake Erie have been on fire so often, the very reporting on it was as lazy as the very existence of colonizers.
    Never mind that was debris catching on fire, and luckily right in the middle of all that water to put it out. Unless niggers think that the water itself caught fire? The next time niggers light themselves on fire for some dumbass challenge, they should try dousing themselves with gasoline. It's liquid, it'll put out the flames!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

20. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a nigger disaster in the making. And we can only hop the race-traitors will go up there to Nigtopia and get goodified and eaten. We will be rid of two types of parasites at once.

22. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    You couldn't make this up in a million years!

Let's see, who runs Flint? Bueller? Bueller?

Never mind that was debris catching on fire, and luckily right in the middle of all that water to put it out. Unless niggers think that the water itself caught fire? The next time niggers light themselves on fire for some dumbass challenge, they should try dousing themselves with gasoline. It's liquid, it'll put out the flames!
    That water now - full of bad juju and rayciss besides.

24. Likes N/A, Sandy liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12