Close

Likes Likes:  22
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

White Flight #806 is Ready for Take Off

Hey fellow nigger haters!

Not sure where to post this so I figured The Yard be best.

Over the last 5 years I have noticed more and more niggers moving into homes in my subdivision. At first it was one, then there is a second, I made a comment to the wife (she's not a nigger hater like myself) about it and she made the excuse that they are probably military since a Joint Reserve is near by and that they will probably be gone in a couple of years when they get re-assigned. O.k. fine I guess.. (grumble)

Well... now I count 6 nigger nests in our once all human subdivision and that's only on the streets I drive regularly going here and there. There is no telling how many more there are now that I don't see.

Two days ago I hear a chopper fly over the house a couple of times, low. I go out to see what's up and there is a shit ton of police cruisers canvasing the neighborhood driving up and down the streets along with the chopper just circling the area. I'm like what the fuck? This has NEVER happened here. Still don't know what that was all about but I'd wager a dollar a nigger was involved.

Now yesterday we find out someone is planing to build low income multi-family housing 3 blocks south of our house butted up against the subdivision. Fuck me....

The good thing is, about 3 weeks ago, we dumped our entire life savings into a pretty little place with 11 acres far away from this shithole city. It's right out side of the city limits of a little town populated with only humans.

I CAN NOT WAIT TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

2. Likes N/A, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post

The good thing is, about 3 weeks ago, we dumped our entire life savings into a pretty little place with 11 acres far away from this shithole city. It's right out side of the city limits of a little town populated with only humans.

You did the right thing! Good for you!
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

4. Likes Frank, N/A, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    You did the right thing! Good for you!
    Thank you!

We are scared to death because our financial cushion is gone now, neither one of us are young chickens anymore, may have bit off more than we can chew. Thing is, I don't really care. Would rather fight for survival away from the nigger infested city at a home and land paid for.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

6. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post

Farm living is the life for me, NO niggers are a sight to see.

Land spreading out so far and wide, Keep that shitty city and give that countryside.

Exactly. Farm = Work = nigger repellent!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes N/A, Frank, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like you are getting out just in time. Property value is going to plummet. Crime is going to skyrocket. Anything not bolted down is going to grow paws and end up in a niggers section 8 nest.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

10. Likes Frank, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most honorable Frank: Moving to the farm was a brilliant move on your part. And I am sure your current home will sell quickly for a good price now (before the new Section Ape niggerhood is built), and you can rebuild your nest egg.

And even 5 acres is more than enough to provide your own large garden to feed a family of four, and probably enough extra to swap for supplies from other farms. A nice stock pond with some trout and catfish, a chicken coop with a dozen laying hens, a couple of roosters, a windmill for water pumping, some nice dogs to keep sub-cockroach mega-turd crimmin-niggers far away... You get my drift.

Highly recommend you get some back issues of Mother Earth News. (Check Craig's list.)

12. Likes Frank, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    And even 5 acres is more than enough to provide your own large garden to feed a family of four, and probably enough extra to swap for supplies from other farms. A nice stock pond with some trout and catfish, a chicken coop with a dozen laying hens, a couple of roosters, a windmill for water pumping, some nice dogs to keep sub-cockroach mega-turd crimmin-niggers far away... You get my drift. Highly recommend you get some back issues of Mother Earth News. (Check Craig's list.)
    You are correct. The rule of thumb is 1 acre/person with 5 acre minimum to cover a decent sized pond. If you want small livestock for meat, (goat/sheep) then 5 is a bare minimum. If you must have cow's milk, add 2 acres for one cow/calf.

10 Acres will let you hunt on your own property in most states from what I understand even if you will, of course, still have to buy a license unless you get it all fenced. Non roaming means it's not the state's business anymore than your private stocked pond's fish or other livestock.

Of course all of this is in general and varies somewhat from state to state.

All of that is what I'm aiming for when I move out of this shit hole. 10 acres, fenced, pond, wind, solar, geothermal heat pump to the pond, wood burning and no-one in sight for at least a mile. I might even build myself an underground bunker.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

14. Likes Frank, Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get while the getting is good. I don't want to live anywhere near niggers. I live in a small town with no niggers at all. I hope it stays this way until they plant me in the ground.

16. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Hey fellow nigger haters!

Not sure where to post this so I figured The Yard be best.

Over the last 5 years I have noticed more and more niggers moving into homes in my subdivision. At first it was one, then there is a second, I made a comment to the wife (she's not a nigger hater like myself) about it and she made the excuse that they are probably military since a Joint Reserve is near by and that they will probably be gone in a couple of years when they get re-assigned. O.k. fine I guess.. (grumble)

Well... now I count 6 nigger nests in our once all human subdivision and that's only on the streets I drive regularly going here and there. There is no telling how many more there are now that I don't see.

Two days ago I hear a chopper fly over the house a couple of times, low. I go out to see what's up and there is a shit ton of police cruisers canvasing the neighborhood driving up and down the streets along with the chopper just circling the area. I'm like what the fuck? This has NEVER happened here. Still don't know what that was all about but I'd wager a dollar a nigger was involved.

Now yesterday we find out someone is planing to build low income multi-family housing 3 blocks south of our house butted up against the subdivision. Fuck me....

I feel your pain, Frank!! Gert out of there ASAP and you will be ecstatic!! Niggers RUIN everything!!

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good for you, Frank! Just remind your wife, Lot and his wife were commanded not to look back. It sounds like a beautiful wide open space you'll have to yourselves, which is how to ensure good neighbors and no niggers nearby.

Mrs. S and I lived for a long time near NYC. We really liked where we lived, but we had to leave because of the lower part of the state getting more liberal, all the taxes, and all the niggers. Our town was one of several targeted for "affordable housing," meaning Section 8 niggers. The first units were a couple of miles away, but they never stay far away.

We really like where we live now, almost 100% human. There are a few groids around when a rental property opens up. There was a fambly (or at least coddlers) I never saw, but they had a hooptie equivalent of an old RV trailer, and a BLM sign. They were gone after several months. They probably paid the first month and a deposit, then stopped paying and finally got evicted.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    NICE! Congrats, Frank!