Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

TN bans teaching critical race theory

Just found one more feather to stick in Tennessee's cap!

https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/lo...OTDHVKTDU35AQ/

Moving back to my home state has never looked better. I just wish it were in the cards.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

2. Likes Sandy , Celticgirl, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Critical race theory examines the ways in which race and racism influence American politics, culture and the law.
    No, it teaches white kids they are racist because they live in a two parent home with both parents working hard to provide for them. It teaches niggers they are victims of these white kids because their sperm donor has abandoned them or is in prison for violent crime.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    No, it teaches white kids they are racist because they live in a two parent home with both parents working hard to provide for them. It teaches niggers they are victims of these white kids because their sperm donor has abandoned them or is in prison for violent crime.
    Yeah, I knew the link was from a Foxated station when I found it and I expect nothing better from any station or paper out of the cities of Memphrica or Trashville but the rest of the state is standing up, apparently. Those two cities and a handful of smaller ones notwithstanding, we had a saying back home - Welcome to Tennessee - a suburb of Texas!

Hey... We represented at the Alamo!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything was so much simpler when shines rode in the back... or maybe back before shines could ride at all!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Everything was so much simpler when shines rode in the back... or maybe back before shines could ride at all!
    Tru Dat!!

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good. That shit needs to be stopped.