Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Another day, another nigger attack made to look like it was YT.

Two Asian women attacked with cinder block in Baltimore (yahoo.com)

Here is the photo from the article. Notice how they did not show his face and picked a frame to make him look white? 1000% they did that on purpose.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigger.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	173.6 KB 
ID:	15136

Here is the real photo. Considerably darker, no doubt it is a nigger.

Name:	nigger1.jpg 
Size:	157.8 KB 
ID:	15137

A man was arrested after two Asian women, ages 66 and 67, were repeatedly attacked with a cinder block at a Maryland liquor store early Tuesday, police said
    The video captures another unidentified man inside the store who appears to watch, step aside and walk out the door shortly after the woman is pulled to the ground.
    Quite the man there... Probably a beta cuck democrat being its location.

The article is full of talk about bias and anti Asian hate yet... Like we need to ask why it isn't a hate crime.

Authorities have not called the attack a hate crime or discussed a motive.

Finally we have...

The research, released by the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University, San Bernardino, found that hate crimes surged 169 percent when comparing the first quarter of 2021 to the same time period in 2020 across 15 major cities.
    A report from the center in March showed that hate crimes increased by nearly 150 percent in major cities last year.
    Must be the Presidents fault. Wait... It is still Trump's fault niggers are attacking Asians more often now. Or... It is exactly the same as it has been for decades but now they have actually managed to convince the sheep that all these nigger attacks are white supremacy and have decided it fits the agenda enough to report it.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Watch the video. Those ladies have my respect. They tried their best to fight back that nigger and had they been younger that nigger would have been in deep shit.

Listen and you will hear the attack was "random". Yea I always walk around with a cinder block in case some elderly ladies disrespect me... You can bet there is more to this and the nigger was probably told it can buy Colt45 with EBT or it couldn't cash its food stamps in unless it bought something.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Two Asian women attacked with cinder block in Baltimore (yahoo.com)

Here is the photo from the article. Notice how they did not show his face and picked a frame to make him look white? 1000% they did that on purpose.

Name:	nigger.jpg 
Size:	173.6 KB 
ID:	15136

Here is the real photo. Considerably darker, no doubt it is a nigger.

Name:	nigger1.jpg 
Size:	157.8 KB 
ID:	15137

Quite the man there... Probably a beta cuck democrat being its location.

The article is full of talk about bias and anti Asian hate yet... Like we need to ask why it isn't a hate crime.

Finally we have...

Must be the Presidents fault. Wait... It is still Trump's fault niggers are attacking Asians more often now. Or... It is exactly the same as it has been for decades but now they have actually managed to convince the sheep that all these nigger attacks are white supremacy and have decided it fits the agenda enough to report it.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Disrespeck ? They probably told him to buy something, or GTFO. Only niggers go into stores,
    loitering, and looking around, waiting for an opportunity to steal. Everyone else just goes in,
    grabs what they're intending to buy, and heads to the register. Fuck niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The research, released by the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University, San Bernardino, found that hate crimes surged 169 percent when comparing the first quarter of 2021 to the same time period in 2020 across 15 major cities.
    A report from the center in March showed that hate crimes increased by nearly 150 percent in major cities last year.
    The surge in "hate crimes" is simply from roughly the same number of assaults and murders now being tagged as hate crimes.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

9. Likes Celticgirl, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We really do need a thread to keep track of all these nigger attacks on Asians. It's practically an epidemic.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds good to me, I can start merging threads. I still don't know if these attacks are anything new so much as they're being reported more often, with the Lame Stream Media doing everything to pretend it's "anti-Asian" and not TNB.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    No matter how many nigger attacks are reported on, the libturds like the scum at The Shill still blame Trump as if saying "China Flu" made the niggers into Asian attacking zombies.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

14. Likes Buck Simian liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    A cousin of mine adopted a little Asian boy. She is a huge nigger coddling libtard and is outspokenly terrified that some evil white Trump supporter is going to harm the kid. I'd love to give her a piece of my mind to try to wake her up but it would do no good. Same nigger lover professes her love for niggers yet went out of her way to move a good 30 miles away to a all white small town once her neighborhood started getting overran by spooks.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    yet went out of her way to move a good 30 miles away to a all white small town once her neighborhood started getting overran by spooks.
    They may be stupid, but they're not completely stupid. Some still have enough sense of survival, like animals retreating from a source of pain. Or, some liberals are so niggerloving they're like moths drawn to a flame.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    A cousin of mine adopted a little Asian boy. She is a huge nigger coddling libtard and is outspokenly terrified that some evil white Trump supporter is going to harm the kid. I'd love to give her a piece of my mind to try to wake her up but it would do no good. Same nigger lover professes her love for niggers yet went out of her way to move a good 30 miles away to a all white small town once her neighborhood started getting overran by spooks.
    PROOF that libtardism is a MENTAL DISORDER!! But AGAIN, even this reality-denying libtard wants to be safe!!