Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

St. Louis circuit attorney Gardner faces disciplinary action, could lose law license

This is the niggeress that prosecuted the McCloskeys for defending themselves against rampaging niggers and coddlers.

An investigation launched in 2019 by the office of Alan Pratzel, the chief disciplinary counsel appointed by the Missouri Supreme Court, has found probable cause that Gardner committed professional misconduct during her past attempts to prosecute former Republican Gov. Eric Greitens, KMOV reported.

The case was assigned Tuesday to go before a hearing, Fox 2 reported. A state webpage published Tuesday lists Gardner's name among other cases pending before disciplinary hearing panels against Missouri lawyers.

"As the Circuit Attorney has repeatedly proven time after time, she has acted in full accordance with the law during the investigation into former Governor Greitens," Gardner's office said in a statement released Tuesday evening. "Despite several investigations attempting to uncover illegal wrongdoing by her office in this case, none has ever been found. We are confident that a full review of the facts will show that the Circuit Attorney has not violated the ethical standards of the State of Missouri."
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/st-louis-...ethics-hearing
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    That is the District where that nasty Cori Bush is from. She hates YT.

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another one of Soros' nigger attack dogs to destroy human society. There is a special place in hell for George Soros. And Bill Gates. When both of them die, I will throw a party and the beer is on me.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think, I KNOW if you look into many of these far left communists you will find many examples of the same. Let us hope this is not the last one. However I am not certain anything will even happen and she will likely roll on being a crooked nigger loving liberal lawyer.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That Kim Gardner thing is hideous. Anthropologists need to figure out what fucked what,
    before whatever it is can hold elected office.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Another one of Soros' nigger attack dogs to destroy human society. There is a special place in hell for George Soros. And Bill Gates. When both of them die, I will throw a party and the beer is on me.
    I will take a BIG STEAMING SHIT on both of their graves!!

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post