Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
Why adopt when the kid is an adult? Now they are entitled to inheritance from the libtard and their family. And she will probably have to pay for the sow's kids too. You know that is coming. I wonder what kind of white men would want to marry the white woman after this. She is still relatively young (32). She could have her own white kids. Why adopt a 19 year old black. The future husband would basically have to take the 19 year old on and whatever kids she will have.
Because liberals are fucked in the head. Maybe they think it’s cute having a dangerous savage Neanderthal beast in the house. Or maybe the woman is a mud shark wanting to be muh dicked or muh poosied.As far as an inheritance, no one is entitled if there’s a living will.
But knowing a self loathing liberal, they would probably leave everything to a savage nigger that wasn’t their blood.Liberals don’t think like you, I or the rest of the good folks here on chimpout.Liberals do very ridiculous shit and why? I don’t think you and I could ever figure it out.
And as far as what kind of a man would want a woman who adopts a groid?.My answer is “not a man who has any self-respect for himself”.All the chicks I’ve been involved with,including my wife of 27 years think the same as I.And so do the 2 daughters I raised!