Close

Likes Likes:  31
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

New trend for libtards: Adopting big, full-grown niggers!

So how come niggers never adopt niggers?

This woman, 32, adopted this massive breeder sowpotomus, 19. WTF??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adopt4bf07a467.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	15124

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/19-old-age...081004412.html

This one is even worse. Young woman adopts a great, big buck. That's not enough so she adopts its monkey-like sibling too.

Name:	adopt_1607049832636_hpEmbed_7x9_1600.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	428.2 KB 
ID:	15125

She went into massive debt over the niggers, and there's a fawning article with her giving tips on how to clear up your debts since she is now debt-free.
    https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/f...-debt-74521203

What that article doesn't mention is that she got the money from GoGibsMe begging, where many "God bless!" brain-dead libtards donated. I bet there would have been ZERO donations had she adopted human boys.
    https://ca.gofundme.com/f/jerome-and...ource=customer

It's all so sickening. Adopt a nigger, become popular, rich, and famous!!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There should be a GoGibsMuh, to sponsor barge trips for any nigger that wants a one way trip back to Africa.

4. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the good Lord did not bless me and my beautiful wife with our own two beautiful daughters,it would just be us and our dogs and cats. We wouldn’t have wanted to adopt, in general because it’s a gamble.Most times,Adopted/Foster don’t turn out the way you’d like.
    As far as adopting a savage low IQ monkey nigger beast,you’d have to be a self loathing bleeding heart foolish liberal with suicidal tendencies and a personal vendetta against yourself and your family to do that!
    Personally, a couple of pitbulls and a couple of cats are far smarter,loyal,far less destructive and less of a liability than any monkey nigger ever dreamt to be.And they smell better too!

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    As far as adopting a savage low IQ monkey nigger beast,you’d have to be a self loathing bleeding heart foolish liberal with suicidal tendencies and a personal vendetta against yourself and your family to do that!
    Come on, Jim. You should adopt a big sow, and keep it out in the yard. A nice mud wallow, take a hose to it on Sundays. You could name it Nigger, and watch it balloon up to 500 pounds right before your eyes.

8. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Buck Simian liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Come on, Jim. You should adopt a big sow, and keep it out in the yard. A nice mud wallow, take a hose to it on Sundays. You could name it Nigger, and watch it balloon up to 500 pounds right before your eyes.
    Is this the kind of sow you are referring to? Florida hogs are very destructive. That is why us Floridian land owners don’t want then on their property.We cull them every chance we get!

Name:	F6A43A89-6BA1-4A9A-92BD-4657BA746B9E.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	15127

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this the kind of sow you are referring to? Florida hogs are very destructive. That is why us Floridian land owners don’t want then on their property.We cull them every chance we get!
    That thing must have been in foster care for a long time. Look how black it is !

12. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That thing must have been in foster care for a long time. Look how black it is !
    Yeah, and it destroyed a lot of property too! Until it met me and Mr Creedmoor.Now it be a good pig!

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, and it destroyed a lot of property too! Until it met me and Mr Creedmoor.Now it be a good pig!

Why adopt when the kid is an adult? Now they are entitled to inheritance from the libtard and their family. And she will probably have to pay for the sow's kids too. You know that is coming. I wonder what kind of white men would want to marry the white woman after this. She is still relatively young (32). She could have her own white kids. Why adopt a 19 year old black. The future husband would basically have to take the 19 year old on and whatever kids she will have.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Why adopt when the kid is an adult? Now they are entitled to inheritance from the libtard and their family. And she will probably have to pay for the sow's kids too. You know that is coming. I wonder what kind of white men would want to marry the white woman after this. She is still relatively young (32). She could have her own white kids. Why adopt a 19 year old black. The future husband would basically have to take the 19 year old on and whatever kids she will have.
    Because liberals are fucked in the head. Maybe they think it’s cute having a dangerous savage Neanderthal beast in the house. Or maybe the woman is a mud shark wanting to be muh dicked or muh poosied.As far as an inheritance, no one is entitled if there’s a living will.
    But knowing a self loathing liberal, they would probably leave everything to a savage nigger that wasn’t their blood.Liberals don’t think like you, I or the rest of the good folks here on chimpout.Liberals do very ridiculous shit and why? I don’t think you and I could ever figure it out.
    And as far as what kind of a man would want a woman who adopts a groid?.My answer is “not a man who has any self-respect for himself”.All the chicks I’ve been involved with,including my wife of 27 years think the same as I.And so do the 2 daughters I raised!

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Because liberals are fucked in the head. Maybe they think it’s cute having a dangerous savage Neanderthal beast in the house. Or maybe the woman is a mud shark wanting to be muh dicked or muh poosied.As far as an inheritance, no one is entitled if there’s a living will.
    But knowing a self loathing liberal, they would probably leave everything to a savage nigger that wasn’t their blood.Liberals don’t think like you, I or the rest of the good folks here on chimpout.Liberals do very ridiculous shit and why? I don’t think you and I could ever figure it out.
    And as far as what kind of a man would want a woman who adopts a groid?.My answer is “not a man who has any self-respect for himself”.All the chicks I’ve been involved with,including my wife of 27 years think the same as I.And so do the 2 daughters I raised!
    Probably someone like Brad Pitt who married Anjelina Jolie after she adopted from Africa and Asia and took those kids as his own. Nice looking guy but not that bright. Now he is responsible for child support for all those adopted kids plus his own. The one daughter Anjelina is turning into a boy.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably someone like Brad Pitt who married Anjelina Jolie after she adopted from Africa and Asia and took those kids as his own. Nice looking guy but not that bright. Now he is responsible for child support for all those adopted kids plus his own. The one daughter Anjelina is turning into a boy.
    No one ever accused Brad Pitt of being smart! he may have looks and money, but he is still a demented liberal cuck boy! Liberal Hollyweirdos are an abomination! He and his wife probably go both ways and swing with groids. So to that cuck/weirdo,adopting a 1/2 dozen foreign orphans and having a tranny kid is small potatoes.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    No one ever accused Brad Pitt of being smart! he may have looks and money, but he is still a demented liberal cuck boy! Liberal Hollyweirdos are an abomination! He and his wife probably go both ways and swing with groids. So to that cuck/weirdo,adopting a 1/2 dozen foreign orphans and having a tranny kid is small potatoes.
    Yes, but he got in trouble for disciplining those niglets his wife was collecting - I'm pretty sure he didn't want them - and then he left or got kicked out for understandably trying to beat some sense into the niglets.

I'm not aware of Angelina having a he/she niglet, but Charlize Theron has the tranny bucklet, "Jackson".

Name:	Charlize+Theron+Takes+Kids+Out+Ice+Cream+qtdYahIhRL-x.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	146.8 KB 
ID:	15135

It's so trendy for celebrities to adopt niglets. I guess they think it gives them "woke" status or whatever the hell the libtards call it. We don't see any nigger 'celebs' adopting niglets. I wonder why?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

24. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    So how come niggers never adopt niggers?

This woman, 32, adopted this massive breeder sowpotomus, 19. WTF??

Name:	adopt4bf07a467.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	15124

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/19-old-age...081004412.html

This one is even worse. Young woman adopts a great, big buck. That's not enough so she adopts its monkey-like sibling too.

Name:	adopt_1607049832636_hpEmbed_7x9_1600.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	428.2 KB 
ID:	15125

She went into massive debt over the niggers, and there's a fawning article with her giving tips on how to clear up your debts since she is now debt-free.
    https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/f...-debt-74521203

What that article doesn't mention is that she got the money from GoGibsMe begging, where many "God bless!" brain-dead libtards donated. I bet there would have been ZERO donations had she adopted human boys.
    https://ca.gofundme.com/f/jerome-and...ource=customer

It's all so sickening. Adopt a nigger, become popular, rich, and famous!!
    Donations paused
    Our team has contacted the organizer with a solution, and donations will resume once the issue is resolved.

How can I help?
    Please reach out to the organizer and ask them to sign in to GoFundMe and check their account to resolve the issue.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

26. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink I hope that big buck

does her stupid coal burning retarded ass in.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

28. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot even count the number of nights I have laid in my bed and shed tears (like, bawling, for real) to God to provide relief and financial support for my boys.
    No, you stupid bitch. Pray for idiotic libtards and fake nigger lovers to send the gibs. I bet you'll be bawling "for real" again when that buck goes nigger on you.

"my boys"

30. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Chain it to a tree and remember to give it some heartworm pills.

32. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Charlize Theron said no one wants to date her. No one in their right mind would want to get involved with a nigger lover.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

34. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Charlize Theron said no one wants to date her. No one in their right mind would want to get involved with a nigger lover.

As if any normal man would want to have that feral bucklet in a dress call him "daddy"! Charlize better start hooking up with niggers. Maybe she can ask the Kartrashians if they have a spare groid for her.

Not even uber-phony libtard Sean Penn could deal with having those niglets up close and personal. He only loves niggers at arm's length.

Name:	charlize--z.jpg 
Size:	154.8 KB 
ID:	15139

36. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    As if any normal man would want to have that feral bucklet in a dress call him "daddy"! Charlize better start hooking up with niggers. Maybe she can ask the Kartrashians if they have a spare groid for her.

Not even uber-phony libtard Sean Penn could deal with having those niglets up close and personal. He only loves niggers at arm's length.

Name:	charlize--z.jpg 
Size:	154.8 KB 
ID:	15139

Just look at that look of joy on Sean's face. Every picture he has ever been in he looks pissed as hell. Then again, wasn't he married to Madonna at one time? I just remember he was always punching photographers when he was married to her. He was probably pissed off about her musharkery back then who knows.

38. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember the european adult ladies adopting the full grown refugees. They were having sex with it.

40. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast