Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mohamed self-deletes after luring cop to ambush, one cop wounded

"Salman" is not a typical nigger name, but I'll post it here for now. God help me, I've said a million times I've had my problems with cops, but they are the most thankless job today.

A Nashville, Tenn., police officer was shot Tuesday evening in an ambush-style attack while responding to a home where a gunman had lured officers before opening fire and eventually killing himself, police said.

Officer Brian Sherman was shot in the upper left arm as he and other officers responded to a "setup call" amid reports of a woman shot inside a home in the 7000 block of Sugarloaf Drive just after 6:10 p.m. A man called 911 saying his brother shot his mother and was firing inside, police spokesman Don Aaron said.

When officers arrived at the home and knocked on the door, they were met with gunfire, Aaron said.
    They backed away and Sherman was given first aid by his colleagues. The gunman – identified as 22-year-old Salman Mohamed – came out of the home with a rifle and fatally shot himself in the head as officers were attempting to negotiate with him, police said. No officer opened fire at any time, police said.
    Investigators believe Mohamed called 911 to lure authorities to the area. The caller told the 911 dispatcher he was scared and begged for police to hurry to the home, Aaron said.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/nashville...onding-to-call

Mohamed’s mother and three siblings were at the home at the time and were not injured. Multiple units and paramedics responded to the scene. A motive has not been determined at this time.
    https://www.wkrn.com/news/large-poli...uth-nashville/

Round up that entire family of al dindu bin nuffins and deport them from the country.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It sounds like something a nigger would do but that name is almost certain to be a dune coon. This seems like a rare case when it doesn't appear to be "religion of peace" motive and is just plain TNB. We will have to see if any details come out later that are being left out. Such as shouting the normal sand nigger mating call, aloha snackbar.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    It sounds like something a nigger would do but that name is almost certain to be a dune coon. This seems like a rare case when it doesn't appear to be "religion of peace" motive and is just plain TNB. We will have to see if any details come out later that are being left out. Such as shouting the normal sand nigger mating call, aloha snackbar.

There are two dirty africoon mudslime niggers listed in FB for Nashville. I suspook the first one as it was a student at GWU until dropping out last year.

https://www.facebook.com/sa.mo.773981

https://www.facebook.com/abdi.abdall

I wonder how they got to the US...
    I also want to know who paid for GWU.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    There are two dirty africoon mudslime niggers listed in FB for Nashville. I suspook the first one as it was a student at GWU until dropping out last year.

https://www.facebook.com/sa.mo.773981

https://www.facebook.com/abdi.abdall

I wonder how they got to the US...
    I also want to know who paid for GWU.

The first one almost looks older than 22 and is a nigger from Somalia. If accurate he was at GWU for 5 years. That would put him at 17 when he started. I doubt this was him and he probably got in under some diversity or sports scholarship.

Maybe the second one. There is quite a lot of bix nood all over that one. But no boo hoo he was a goot boi on his page.

Both of them are niggers though. I was looking through google photos and only got sand nigger photos with that name. Now it seems just as likely to be a nigger.

I think it is still a different goat fucker or nigger. Likely we will never get a photo. If the cops had bat winged him we would have his 5th grade photo though. You know, when he was 15.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "...The gunman – identified as 22-year-old Salman Mohamed – came out of the home with a rifle and fatally shot himself in the head as officers were attempting to negotiate with him, police said..."

Anybody catch that on video?

Another pay-per-view moment, especially if it was a shine!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Anybody catch that on video?

Another pay-per-view moment, especially if it was a shine!
    The self-directed head shot does make it likely it was a dune coon.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_2537.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	15140
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you listen to Salman on the 911 call and to his mother whining, most certainly asslifters.

His momma says he was a good boy but had some mental issues. Don't they all have mental issues?

Now the family got a scumbag, lying lawyer to go after the cops for having the gall to say they were "lured" to the house, even though Salman said in the 911 call that his brother shot his mother just to get them to come.

Their attorney Jamie Hollin told NewsChannel 5 "Don Aaron’s rhetoric calling it an “ambush” or “setup” is sensational, irresponsible, and reckless."To clarify, Aaron never said the word "ambush" during the press briefing.
    Since the asslifter deleted itself I don't know how they're going to try and pin it on the cops this time.

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/91...ficer-shooting
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That looks like a nice neighborhood. It is too bad he didn't delete his who ass lifting family first. Then the whole block would be like.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    If you listen to Salman on the 911 call and to his mother whining, most certainly asslifters.
    His momma says he was a good boy but had some mental issues. Don't they all have mental issues?
    Now the family got a scumbag, lying lawyer to go after the cops for having the gall to say they were "lured" to the house, even though Salman said in the 911 call that his brother shot his mother just to get them to come.
    Since the asslifter deleted itself I don't know how they're going to try and pin it on the cops this time.

Yeah, sounds like backtracking lawyer-speak for gibs alright!

Mammy knew what the drill was and was actually somewhat honest and apologetic about it but in come the lawyer$. Without a leg to stand on, they will try to flip the situation around. Why did the fambly even feel the need to hire a lawyer? There can be only one reason.

Still, there is not one single picture of the sandnigger to be found anywhere and I've been looking. You simply cannot convince me that in this day and age, no-one has a single picture of this nigger. Someone would have given the pic over to a reporter by now. It has been scrubbed from all social and news media. The press is asleep at the switch and willfully so.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Yeah, sounds like backtracking lawyer-speak for gibs alright!

Mammy knew what the drill was and was actually somewhat honest and apologetic about it but in come the lawyer$. Without a leg to stand on, they will try to flip the situation around. Why did the fambly even feel the need to hire a lawyer? There can be only one reason.

Still, there is not one single picture of the sandnigger to be found anywhere and I've been looking.
    You simply cannot convince me that in this day and age, no-one has a single picture of this nigger. Someone would have given the pic over to a reporter by now. It has been scrubbed from all social and news media. The press is asleep at the switch and willfully so.
    No, not one picture. If he had been a YT who ambushed and shot a cop his image would be plastered over all media.

And yeah - the hellspawn shoots a cop and the family gets a lawyer?? Are they going to sue for the slander of their son's good name? Even a child could see this was an ambush.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes Sandy liked this post