Close

Likes Likes:  29
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sex-mad, nearly naked silverback tries to rape woman on a busy street in daylight

When the muh dik urge needs to be satisfied niggers don't care where, when, who, or how, but it needs it right now. Don't know if its victim was sow or not. A human male intervenes. This dangerous sub-simian species really should be isolated from civilization.

A man faces charges of attempted rape and assault with a dangerous weapon after Oklahoma police say video showed him – dressed only in boxer shorts – attacking a woman, pulling her pants down and climbing on top of her in broad daylight.
    https://myfox8.com/news/passerby-sto...-record-video/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope its not a human girl. I hope its a nigger.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigs will be nigs 24/7, 365 days a year!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    When the muh dik urge needs to be satisfied niggers don't care where, when, who, or how, but it needs it right now. Don't know if its victim was sow or not. A human male intervenes. This dangerous sub-simian species really should be isolated from civilization.

https://myfox8.com/news/passerby-sto...-record-video/
    Put it in the primate section of the zoo!!

8. Likes IseDaDiva, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    I hope its not a human girl. I hope its a nigger.
    It's a 100% chance it was a human female. Not only do bucks specifically target white women, the only time a niggersow complains is because it didn't get paid.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Free-ranging exhibit in deepest Congo. There's plenty of space there to deport all our niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Free-ranging exhibit in deepest Congo. There's plenty of space there to deport all our niggers.
    WORKS for me!!

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger rape ape can’t fight the urge. Even in public,and in broad daylight! These are uncivilized beasts that have no business living on the same continent with humans.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The buck was in its underdrawers, so what happened? It dragged itself out of its greasy bed and its first thought wasn't, "Oh, no! I'm late for work!" but "I gotta get me some NOW!" So it pulled on its shorts and ran out the door? I'm surprised it could take the time to do that and didn't just go naked.

A wild animal has more self-control than these creepy spooks. Maybe Ricky can get some of that muh dik he so desperately needs in NU.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF is it with Oklahoma niggers ? After watching The First 48 all these years, I'd say they're infested with some of the stupidest, most violent jaboons in the whole country. How did niggers get a foothold there to begin with ?
    I don't like this "Whip out your camera, and shoot video, instead of helping someone" nonsense.
    I couldn't pass up a chance to teach a violent criminal the error of his ways.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    After reading the article, we can all agree that the nigger’s actions are quite normal for an uncivilized ape/beast that lives in the jungle.So why the fuck are these savage beasts living amongst us?
    Because self-loathing white liberals feel sorry for them?Every race and species has evolved and progressively improved since entering this country,except the nigger!
    The nigger has regressed.They cause more damage and commit more crimes than any human or animal on the fucking planet. When will the liberals see that niggers don’t belong on the same continent as humans?
    Sadly,the answer to that is either “never”or “after they’re dead”.Never being the more appropriate answer.

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    After reading the article, we can all agree that the nigger’s actions are quite normal for an uncivilized ape/beast that lives in the jungle.So why the fuck are these savage beasts living amongst us?
    No doubt that's how they mate in their natural habitat - just grab a female and rut.

Because self-loathing white liberals feel sorry for them?Every race and species has evolved and progressively improved since entering this country,except the nigger!
    Yep!

The nigger has regressed.They cause more damage and commit more crimes than any human or animal on the fucking planet. When will the liberals see that niggers don’t belong on the same continent as humans?
    Sadly,the answer to that is either “never”or “after they’re dead”.Never being the more appropriate answer.
    I think their behavior has regressed. They were always low-IQ, violent beasts but they used to have to behave themselves because human beings wouldn't tolerate their savagery and would swiftly quell it. Now that they are not only free to behave in their natural feral way but actually encouraged to do so by idiotic, hypocritical libtards they are unfettered by social conventions and forced human behavior that inhibited them in the past.

24. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No doubt that's how they mate in their natural habitat - just grab a female and rut.

Yep!

I think their behavior has regressed. They were always low-IQ, violent beasts but they used to have to behave themselves because human beings wouldn't tolerate their savagery and would swiftly quell it. Now that they are not only free to behave in their natural feral way but actually encouraged to do so by idiotic, hypocritical libtards they are unfettered by social conventions and forced human behavior that inhibited them in the past.
    Exactly! You,I andI the folks on this site get it.And I stress on it in most of my posts.Liberals are destroying our world. Niggers are mindless animals.They can be somewhat contained if they are kept segregated and forced to obey the laws with severe punishment heavily enforced.
    I still think President Lincoln had it right. Before he was assassinated, he wanted to send all the niggs to Africa and Central America. Sometimes it night while I’m listening to music and drinking Jack and Pepsi, I close my eyes and dream of how wonderful Lincoln’s plan would have been!

26. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post

No! None of the acutal primates like gorillas and chimps should be subjected to this rampaging rape ape. I think the crocodile section might be more fitting for nigger isolation.

28. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No! None of the acutal primates like gorillas and chimps should be subjected to this rampaging rape ape. I think the crocodile section might be more fitting for nigger isolation.
    How about the lion or tiger cage? Starve them for days, then have them fight over a piece of meat! Pehaps,a barbecued rack of ribs or bucket of chicken? We can break out the Jack and Pepsi and enjoy the show!

30. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Better solution YET!! It might try to MUH DIK the "great apes!!"

32. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a story of nigger Marines raping in Okinawa. Niggers just disappeared, the locals didn't tolerate niggers muh-dikking their townsfolk.

Rape is a crime of violence, of control, more than a sexual crime. But since niggers have no concept of what is moral and what is crime, they act on urges. A nigger can seem rich and have everything, like Michael Jordan, but it will never be a human. Money doesn't make you human. Genes do. And niggers have monkey genes.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    EEEEeeewwuuu!
    That's disgusting!
    Like everyone else agreed on, send it back to the zoo!
    Or better, send it back to the motherland.

If only we had better leaders. Maybe one day, we will finally build that boat for them that Lincoln promised.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, if I read the article correctly (this is a rhetorical statement, of course I read the fucking article correctly) the white beta-male hero of this story essentially got out of his vehicle, chastised the nigger with some hearty 'you need to stop doing that' language, got back in his vehicle, and had an epic and vicious staring contest with the groid, while the rape victim crawled her way to the vehicle, whereby he commenced with 'rescuing' her. All while some video-recording female is calling the nigger 'Sir', and asking a person being RAPED if they're OK.....fuck my life.

Next time someone suggests that I have it wrong when I say one of the many reasons women choose to bed a nigger, rather than choose one of these effeminate pussies, direct them to THIS story. The weak sissies we've created in this country don't even deserve to be wept over for their lost manhood.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

36. Likes Sandy liked this post