Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger boxer avoids dat chile support in the usual way

The nigger, Felix Verdejo, wasn't taking any chances when he offed his knocked-up mudshark:

The witness says he and Verdejo abducted Rodriguez on Thursday evening in a black SUV -- where the boxer proceeded to punch her in the face and inject her with a "syringe filled with substances."

After that, Verdejo allegedly bound the woman's hands and feet, tied a heavy block to her body and threw her off the Teodoro Moscoso Bridge, into the San Jose Lagoon...He is then alleged to have shot at her body... Officials say her body was in such bad shape, they needed to use her dental records to verify her identity.
    Aww, she looked so happy before her nigger annihilated her.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Keishla-Marlen-Rodriguez-Ortiz-Felix-Verdejo-1.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	15108

https://www.tmz.com/2021/05/03/felix...regnant-woman/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "But mine is different "....

4. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burner or not, I would not wish this death on any human. I wonder though what the last thoughts were. Was it "my daddy was right" or was it "I deserve this for being part white"? Never can tell with nigger lovers.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've lost, if ever I did have any, compassion for nigger lovers, especially mudsharks. Double for miscegenating mudsharks.

My logic is, lay down with an animal, you've surrendered your humanity and therefore, you're just like an animal. Not just any animal, but a nigger animal. And I have 0 sympathy for any nigger.

In the past, I felt bad for otherwise good looking females who are killed by their special pet who they think they can change. They're damaged on the head, so yes, I had some sympathy, like - such a loss of a pretty girl. BUT...why in the heck would you defile yourself with a thing that is known to be violent, untrustworthy, selfish, vile?

And, I present to all of you -- the Kardashians. Human? Pandering and worshipping niggers, eroding morals for countless otherwise decent young girls? Made themselves famous and wealthy for being the tramps that they are, and never ending flaunting of how nigger rich and influential that are? I don't need to wish them anything, one way or the other. They're always with niggers, so, as sure as the seasons change, a Chimpout on one of them is inevitable.

At least for this specific case, that half-nigger mutant never came to be.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Burner or not, I would not wish this death on any human. I wonder though what the last thoughts were. Was it "my daddy was right" or was it "I deserve this for being part white"? Never can tell with nigger lovers.

I used to feel sorry for the burners dying so horrifically, but now I look at it the way I do at idiots who sneak into tiger or polar bear enclosures and get ripped up. They knew they would be with unpredictable wild animals who might kill them, but wanted to do it anyway, just the way mudsharks do.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger boxer avoids dat chile support in the usual way

It’s not a matter of sympathy. I don’t have any for someone who continues to gamble with their life. They know the danger or at least they should. Especially the ones who go back for seconds. I just take no solace in them being burners. Seeing them suffer in such a manner doesn’t make me feel any less reviled it happened to them than a woman who was just a targeted victim.

In other words I feel no sympathy for her yet I am still angry it happened to her.

We all feel the same that they should know the dangers. But there is something that is overlooked in a comparison to climbing into a wild animal cage. Nobody is claiming the animals in that cage are safe to mingle with. In fact we are taught they are wild. If only we could teach the dangers of niggers, this would be less frequent and only the truly stupid would get hurt. Like those climbing into the animal cage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

11. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s not a matter of sympathy. I don’t have any for someone who continues to gamble with their life. They know the danger or at least they should. Especially the ones who go back for seconds. I just take no solace in them being burners. Seeing them suffer in such a manner doesn’t make me feel any less reviled it happened to them than a woman who was just a targeted victim.

In other words I feel no sympathy for her yet I am still angry it happened to her.

We all feel the same that they should know the dangers. But there is something that is overlooked in a comparison to climbing into a wild animal cage. Nobody is claiming the animals in that cage are safe to mingle with. In fact we are taught they are wild. If only we could teach the dangers of niggers, this would be less frequent and only the truly stupid would get hurt. Like those climbing into the animal cage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    That's why Chimpout is doing a PUBLIC SERVICE!! We tell the TRUTH about the VILE nigger SUB HUMAN species!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    there is something that is overlooked in a comparison to climbing into a wild animal cage. Nobody is claiming the animals in that cage are safe to mingle with. In fact we are taught they are wild. If only we could teach the dangers of niggers, this would be less frequent and only the truly stupid would get hurt. Like those climbing into the animal cage.
    The sign hung on the outside of the gorilla island at the zoo clearly states DO NOT ENTER! This sign is not there to stop anyone from entering. It's just an inanimate sign incapable of doing anything about the situation. The sign ultimately only serves one purpose: To absolve the zoo of any and all responsibility for what the inevitable bloody outcome of your kid doing what he was told not to do or you not stopping it as a parent. Cigarettes come with a warning label for the same reason.

While I wish that all niggers had a tattoo on their foreheads warning on the dangers, nature has already stamped them with all the info necessary and is therefore absolved from legal responsibility. It's on the news, the playground, the grocery stores, schools and anywhere else that niggers are found. Their behavior is their sign. Their markings are their signs.

These kids today just refuse to read the signs or obey them and they do it in increasing numbers daily with no downturn in sight. The problem is simple willful ignorance!

Still, it would be funny as hell to see every nigger with a Surgeon General's warning inked onto it's fo-hayed.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The sign hung on the outside of the gorilla island at the zoo clearly states DO NOT ENTER! This sign is not there to stop anyone from entering. It's just an inanimate sign incapable of doing anything about the situation. The sign ultimately only serves one purpose: To absolve the zoo of any and all responsibility for what the inevitable bloody outcome of your kid doing what he was told not to do or you not stopping it as a parent. Cigarettes come with a warning label for the same reason.

While I wish that all niggers had a tattoo on their foreheads warning on the dangers, nature has already stamped them with all the info necessary and is therefore absolved from legal responsibility. It's on the news, the playground, the grocery stores, schools and anywhere else that niggers are found. Their behavior is their sign. Their markings are their signs.

These kids today just refuse to read the signs or obey them and they do it in increasing numbers daily with no downturn in sight. The problem is simple willful ignorance!

Still, it would be funny as hell to see every nigger with a Surgeon General's warning inked onto it's fo-hayed.
    Yes but even with all those natural signs, the left puts up 10 times as many to counter them. It is quite the opposite in the fact that they tell you all those signs are wrong and you are a racist for believing your eyes. Now look at my pendant. "You are in my power." "Niggers are just like us."

Ultimate responsibility is on the individual just like it is with climbing into the monkey cage. But at least we make the effort when it comes to the lions and monkeys where we do not with the niggers. In fact we, as in the left teach them to ignore those signs.

I will have to disagree with you on the willful ignorance, sort of. In one exception. Some kids are brought up in worlds where they have no real exposure to TNB and only see what they are shown by Hollywood and liberal teachers. Then by the time they catch on, it is too late.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some kids are brought up in worlds where they have no real exposure to TNB

Yeah - they're called Amish!

Seriously, though, I get you but it doesn't or shouldn't take much to see the obvious.

My first couple of exposures taught me what my parents didn't. I hadn't really ever seen any niggers until one fat little monkey girl in kindergarten that I never had any real interaction with. She just kept to herself and stunk like pigshit.

After only one week in first grade, however, the only nigger in the class taught me that they would steal, bully, cuss, show open disrespect to authority and try to get the white girls to take their panties off behind the bookshelves for some muhdikk time.

I was repulsed by them at an early age even if my parents didn't teach me to be or I didn't even really understand why. It was just the natural human instincts of fear, distrust and disgust for the same reason birds won't eat stinkbugs or wasp. They just know better. They all stink and will hurt them.

I just knew that it was wrong to bully, steal or muhdikk little girls - even if I didn't understand at that young age what in the hell it was trying to do to them. I knew it made them uncomfortable and scared and that it shouldn't be happening.

Natural instincts don't go away naturally. They must be overwritten by an outside influence. Enter the libclowns to pass on their reprogramming to the young. Hey, they can't do it to the old. We know better. Ruining young lives makes them feel better about their own bad choices by finding someone to accept them even if they have to brainwash kids to do it.

Natural instincts don't go away naturally for niggers either. The difference being that they are instincts to do things that are repulsive to humans and these instincts cannot be overwritten.

I think that's a pretty good plain speak argument for segregation of our species in a nutshell, if I do say so myself.

One would think that this simple explanation should work on anyone with common sense, but most people are lacking in it these days - because it's been overwritten.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The brainwashing starts early now. Even pre school age kids are being taught niggers are victims and drag queens are awesome.

My own personal experiences with niggers never became real until around the age of 14. But it did not take long to go from seeing a difference in blacks and niggers to they are all niggers. We had the occasional disruptive niggers in class but they were for the most part in the grade or two behind special ed classes reserved for fuck ups. It wasn't until I had moved into a city and the class was more than half niggers that I got my first real taste of them.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    After that, Verdejo allegedly bound the woman's hands and feet, tied a heavy block to her body and threw her off the Teodoro Moscoso Bridge, into the San Jose Lagoon...He is then alleged to have shot at her body... Officials say her body was in such bad shape, they needed to use her dental records to verify her identity.
    I feel like such a bastard who's going to hell, but I was laughing by the end. It doesn't mean I don't think the nigger should be let go, just that this is so far the best candidate for Burner of the Year 2021.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

19. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I feel like such a bastard who's going to hell, but I was laughing by the end. It doesn't mean I don't think the nigger should be let go, just that this is so far the best candidate for Burner of the Year 2021.

I can't help it either, and I'm a really nice, sympathetic person to those deserving of sympathy, like innocent and helpless victims of circumstance or niggers.

This story is so outlandish it's like a cartoon - maybe Roadrunner - where they shoot, bomb, send each other off cliffs, and commit all manner of mayhem on each other. It just doesn't seem real.

This is a 27-year-old grown woman who not only chose to hook up with this buck, who was married anyway, but chose to have unprotected sex with the thing, and thought he'd rejoice at his upcoming daddyhood? Really?

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    My thoughts about coal chutes dying at the hands of Coonarius Jackson is," Burp......fart......what?" Then I scratch my nuts with enthusiasm.

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post