Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Another day, another "anti-Asian attack" when the problem is simply NIGGERS

The Lame Stream Media keeps playing up "anti-Asian," and I'm hoping it'll backfire as more humans realize that it's all about niggers.

The incident, which was caught on video, occurred during an Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) tournament game at indoor basketball center Soldiertown on Saturday, according to KPIX 5.

In the video, the teenager, identified only as Evan, is seen being pushed by a player from the San Francisco Generals, the opposing team.

Evan manages to get up but is then pushed again by a second player from the opposing team. After a verbal exchange, Evan's opponent eventually punches him in the head.

Evan's parents quickly sprung into action. “Not one single parent stood up to go protect my son, I ran across the gym to get him,” Lennie, his mother, told KPIX 5.

She added that prior to the punch, players from the San Francisco Generals repeatedly called Evan and his teammates the "C-word." According to Eduardo, Evan's father, two-thirds of Evan's team are of Asian descent.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/asian-ame...204810892.html

Niggers are so brave when they're in packs, aren't they? Some of you might remember when niggers went to China and thought they'd beat up an opponent. Well, the victim's team wasn't going to stand for it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20110822-RTR2Q2HF-china-basketball-.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	15107
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because niggers. Come on, 99% anti-Asian only comes from the protected saintly species.

If I was a parent, all of my kids will not participate wherever a nigger is part of the game. It will be academic events only, because we know low simian IQ niggers can't do math, English, logic, etc.

And you never ever turn your back on a nigger. The problem now is niggers think they're beyond reproach. Just because it's the Bay Area, I won't label the Asian family as liberal - until there's evidence. They'd be silly to embrace nigger causes. After this, they will definitely steer clear of the apes.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poor Asian folks can't catch a break can't they? Seriously, at what point can the media say these niggers crossed the line? It's time to fight back, enough of this shit and the media portraying those who do what is right as "evil". Being incarcerated for a quote unquote "hate crime" is nothing to fear about, the message WILL come across those who continue to coddle these niggers. Eventually, the majority will have enough of this "protect the niggers" shit and our voices will be heard as fear will no longer be an option.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    These shitbags at the Hill in comments are blaming Tucker Carlson https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...after-stranger
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    These shitbags at the Hill in comments are blaming Tucker Carlson https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...after-stranger
    I didn't get the memo. Did he take over for Orange Man Bad as the secret evil YT leader that gets niggers to riot and attack upon telepathic commands?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I didn't get the memo. Did he take over for Orange Man Bad as the secret evil YT leader that gets niggers to riot and attack upon telepathic commands?
    Only because he speaks the TRUTH!!

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently the niggers all hate Twump cause he's so rayshist, but Twump gets the niggers to do his evil bidding.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Parents... Don't Let Your Kids Play With Niggers

https://sports.yahoo.com/youth-baske...205630799.html

Even when they are young...no matter how young they are, niggers are ALWAYS niggers. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.

Fucking niggers should be kicked off the world...
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's an extra https in that link, so here's a clickable link that works:
    https://sports.yahoo.com/youth-baske...205630799.html
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    HAHAHA!!! Look at the comments now.....

20. Likes GDRHammer liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another day, another NIGGER.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    HAHAHA!!! Look at the comments now.....
    I tried sifting through all that libtard noise. Remember, those people vote (and often multiple times). No wonder this country's headed for hell.

Now this one,

The attacker was a BLACK FEMALE.-SAY IT - Oh you could not tell that those breast belong to a woman? Did you think the person was a man who identifies as woman- Tell us i genuinely want to know
    is not necessarily true. There are plenty of nigger bucks with udders like niggersows.

23. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tried sifting through all that libtard noise. Remember, those people vote (and often multiple times). No wonder this country's headed for hell.

Now this one,

is not necessarily true. There are plenty of nigger bucks with udders like niggersows.
    Yeah. I forgot one has to sift..... But I definitely put my 2 cents in.....