Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Knee Grows going shopping in California

They went shopping and tried to get away in their audi: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...m_source=share

Later, they got caught returning stolen merchandise:
    https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...cards/2222320/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    according to police, jenkins was on probation for similar crimes.
    Rayshaan Johnson also had an outstanding warrant for similar crimes, police said.
    Security guards at the Dick's stores told police the suspects had been captured on video committing thefts at several other stores.

I am shocked... Who would have guessed that making it illegal to stop niggers for stealing under a certain amount would result in niggers being bold enough to just walk out of the store with arms full of stuff.

P.S. It is ok to call them niggers here.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I cant believe it.....4 niggers go in a store and steal? Why that's preposterous.....lol

Niggers learn how to steal before they can walk....lol

BrazenKneeGrows
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    I cant believe it.....4 niggers go in a store and steal? Why that's preposterous.....lol

Niggers learn how to steal before they can walk....lol
    lol!
    Crime was legalized in california to keep the numbers down. These apes are brazen

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You mean knee grows going shop lifting in CA! LOL! And I’m willing to bet the security guard loses his job for assaulting them.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/PublicFreakout.
    Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose.
    This thread has been locked by the moderators of r/PublicFreakout
    New comments cannot be posted
    Reddit always has to hide the truth about niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

100% off Nike shoes and clothes

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    They removed the text in the post but the video still stands. Nigs going "shopping".

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It didn't use to be that way. RIP /R niggers
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I hate this era of forced nigger acceptance! Used to find nigger hate everywhere, even yahoo answers used to be packed with questions like “why do niggers (Insert TNB)?”
    And search engines were too scared to ever bring up that all the topics about niggers combined were nearly the top things searched! The effort to coddle niggers has failed and it’s time for the truth to come back to the public.
    Then, we can load up all the niggers on a garbage scow and send them back to the dark continent. And humans will live happily ever after!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    You mean knee grows going shop lifting in CA! LOL! And I’m willing to bet the security guard loses his job for assaulting them.
    In commiefornia that will happen!!

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Later, they got caught returning stolen merchandise:
    https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...cards/2222320/
    This actually reminds me of something that happened to my father about 10 years ago when he was working retail. Some niggers from out of town tried to return stolen merchandise from another store(thankfully he wasn’t the one who dealt with these niggers) and they had no receipt or anything so they couldn’t return it, naturally the niggers chimped out and threw a tantrum in the middle of the store and had to be kicked out by security. Shortly after, they started calling the business with a pay phone and threatened to kill the workers and various bomb threats. Well, they got wrangled within an hour and our local news really had fun reporting about that! It’s hilarious how fast the police wrangled them too, I can just imagine how much their shitty nigger hooptie stood out and the first cop that saw them pulled them over and probably dealt with a cat 5 chimpout. I wish I could have seen that... you’d think they’d get out of town immediately to elude capture but nope, niggers just have to make everyone notice them!

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This actually reminds me of something that happened to my father about 10 years ago when he was working retail. Some niggers from out of town tried to return stolen merchandise from another store(thankfully he wasn’t the one who dealt with these niggers) and they had no receipt or anything so they couldn’t return it, naturally the niggers chimped out and threw a tantrum in the middle of the store and had to be kicked out by security. Shortly after, they started calling the business with a pay phone and threatened to kill the workers and various bomb threats. Well, they got wrangled within an hour and our local news really had fun reporting about that! It’s hilarious how fast the police wrangled them too, I can just imagine how much their shitty nigger hooptie stood out and the first cop that saw them pulled them over and probably dealt with a cat 5 chimpout. I wish I could have seen that... you’d think they’d get out of town immediately to elude capture but nope, niggers just have to make everyone notice them!

This is why prisons are packed with niggers. They're too stupid to commit any crimes without getting caught.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    And now the user is deleted and the video is removed.

Reddit is like Snopes. Both used to be quite entertaining but then libtards came and turned them into leftist propaganda.