Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

40 year old negroid immigrant "hero" football coach enriched with knife crime and batwinged in Britain

Britain is for niggers now?
    Everything we know about Willesden stabbing which left 'hero' dad Michael Olatunde Fadayomi, 40, dead

London has been left heartbroken after a 40-year-old man was stabbed in front of his 16-year-old son after a fight broke out on a busy bus.

Football coach Michael Olatunde Fadayomi, known as Tunde, died following a vicious fight on a busy Willesden street on Thursday April 29.

An argument broke out on the top floor of a London bus on the High Road before spilling out onto the pavement below and into Grill King, a nearby Chicken Shop.
    Stabbed outside a chicken shop LOL.

Tunde was sitting on the top floor of a crowded 460 bus on Willesden High Road when a fight broke out.

According to one witness, who wished to remain anonymous, the argument started when the suspect accused Tunde's son, who was reportedly on his way to football training, and his friend of preventing the bus from moving.

But the vehicle was stationary because it was changing drivers, reports the Mirror.
    That's a good reason to stab someone to death, isn't it?

Westminster University student Hajar was first to Tunde having rushed from sitting outside a nearby restaurant.

Hajar told My London about his final moments: "Throughout I was talking to the victim. I remember just saying ‘you’re okay you’re okay’ then speaking to the ambulance saying ‘hasn’t got long’.

"I was trying to hold the phone and do chest compressions.

"I felt like I could see the moment he died. There was a moment when his eyes just changed, something was gone."
    Looks like Westminster isn't just 'enriched,' it's downright infested. What are all these sandniggers and coons doing there, anyway?

https://www.mylondon.news/news/north...-left-20507865
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh well, just fuck it, this story was on the sidebar of this article. Great, just great.
    The names and faces of those killed by knife crime in London in April

The vibrant and diverse cultural enrichment of knife crime and murder which just so happened to coincide with the arrival of chocolate faces in what was once peaceful Britain.

These are the names and faces of those killed by knife crime in April in London.

There were three teenagers stabbed to death last month, including a 14-year-old boy, the youngest stabbing victim of 2021.

A 40-year-old man also stabbed to death protecting his son after a fight broke out on a bus in Willesden.

While five people were stabbed to death in the capital last month, many others have suffered life-changing injuries.

A 13-year-old boy’s life was changed forever when he was stabbed on his way to school in the Isle of Dogs.

Two teenage girls were also stabbed in the back in West Norwood.

Here are the names and faces of those killed by knife crime last month.
    https://www.mylondon.news/news/zone-...knife-20511695
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    London has been left heartbroken after a 40-year-old man was stabbed
    Really? All of London is heartbroken over some dead Africoon invader? Interesting. I wonder how long the mourning period will be. Maybe they can do a collective mourning for all the dead niggers stabbed to deff and save time.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Really? All of London is heartbroken over some dead Africoon invader?
    You beat me to it, i was thinking the same thing. "London is heartbroken"... really?

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those are some of the most niggest "British men" I've seen.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Oh well, just fuck it, this story was on the sidebar of this article. Great, just great.
    The names and faces of those killed by knife crime in London in April

The vibrant and diverse cultural enrichment of knife crime and murder which just so happened to coincide with the arrival of chocolate faces in what was once peaceful Britain.

https://www.mylondon.news/news/zone-...knife-20511695
    Imagine that!!

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Really? All of London is heartbroken over some dead Africoon invader? Interesting. I wonder how long the mourning period will be. Maybe they can do a collective mourning for all the dead niggers stabbed to deff and save time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    You beat me to it, i was thinking the same thing. "London is heartbroken"... really?
    It would be accurate if "London" were the name of their favorite drug dealer. Or tranny ho they visit every night.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Those are some of the most niggest "British men" I've seen.

If niggers don't have access to guns, they'll use knives. No knives, they'll use Louisville sluggers. No sluggers, they'll use golf clubs.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good riddance to the fuckin apes!