Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers cheered me up

On friday I had received a special delivery of some divorce papers citing me as unfaithful with an "unnamed woman" and she wants half of my wealth. So I was pretty bummed out,

I took a walk out off the station down in to the city centre to get something to eat and a full fat coke (because I couldn't drink). I get to the store (its like a 7-11 with hot fresh food options) and a load of niggers are outside the store. ooking and eeking about how the whole world is racist or whatever. Niggers don't interest me. I go in and pick something to eat up. (Its actually really nice but I don't remember what I bought) 6 wrangler vans had turned up rounding the niggers for a trip to the police station. One decided to have a cat 5 chimpout.

It made me smile.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpout View Post
    On friday I had received a special delivery of some divorce papers citing me as unfaithful with an "unnamed woman" and she wants half of my wealth. So I was pretty bummed out,

I took a walk out off the station down in to the city centre to get something to eat and a full fat coke (because I couldn't drink). I get to the store (its like a 7-11 with hot fresh food options) and a load of niggers are outside the store. ooking and eeking about how the whole world is racist or whatever. Niggers don't interest me. I go in and pick something to eat up. (Its actually really nice but I don't remember what I bought) 6 wrangler vans had turned up rounding the niggers for a trip to the police station. One decided to have a cat 5 chimpout.

It made me smile.
    As it should!!

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger wrangling would brighten anyone's day.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As much nigger wrangling that is going on in this country, a Pay Per View channel should document it for entertainment!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    NICE! It would me also......

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post