Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Dead nigger made to drum at his own funeral

Drummer's last gig: his own funeral

Visitors to Covenant Funeral Home in Scarborough recently found themselves marching to a different drummer.

Those who attended a memorial there for musician Brentnol McPherson, known as Bonny Brent (aka “Cabbage” McPherson), found their late friend seated behind his drum kit for his own funeral.
    McPherson’s body had been carefully placed behind a five-piece set, with him perched and ready, drumsticks in hand. He’s stage-ready in a bright yellow jumpsuit.

“Bonny Brent 1952 – 2021” is written across the kick drum and the whole set-up is banked by large flower arrangements.

https://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...is-own-funeral
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve seen nigger funeral homes do similar stupid shit like that before. One nigger was propped up with a video controller in it’s paw and a bag of Doritos. Maybe they should make it even more realistic and stick a crack pipe and one paw and a bottle of malt liquor in the other.LOL!

4. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Cabbage" is starting to stink. Put him in his road case, and bury it, ffs.

6. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The animal does not deserve a decent burial.Just toss it in the landfill with the rest of the trash!

8. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’ve seen nigger funeral homes do similar stupid shit like that before. One nigger was propped up with a video controller in it’s paw and a bag of Doritos. Maybe they should make it even more realistic and stick a crack pipe and one paw and a bottle of malt liquor in the other.LOL!
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The animal does not deserve a decent burial.Just toss it in the landfill with the rest of the trash!
    STAT!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dead nigger made to drum at his own funeral
    I took the time to try to guess the meaning of that subject line before opening the thread. As usual, considering the far-out hijinks of niggers, I could not.

Why did no one think of putting puppet strings on Cabbage's hands and making it actually beat the bongos? Stupid niggers have no imagination.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    You know how kimchi is kept underground for storage and fermentation? Whoo, if you thought that has a strong smell, imagine what'll happen to Cabbage.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can niggers take anything serious?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I took the time to try to guess the meaning of that subject line before opening the thread. As usual, considering the far-out hijinks of niggers, I could not.

Why did no one think of putting puppet strings on Cabbage's hands and making it actually beat the bongos? Stupid niggers have no imagination.

You know, I did the same thing when I read the headline, but was envisioning a Disney animatronic nightmare where servomotors moved it's paws around to make it play at it's own last bongo party.

I gotta say the lack of that Chuck E Cheese sendoff was a little disappointing but I guess applied technology was just too much to hope for from a niggerized outfit like these clowns.

Instead, they just hammered a tapered pole up his ass until it stopped and dropped the other end into a hole in the floor.

Maybe they should team up with some of their lowrider engineers for the next big sendoff.

Once again, honor, mourning, reverence and any semblance of humility are thrown out the window for a nigger's final lookeemeez.

Just curious, once the lookeez are over, do you think they will try to pull him back out flat with a winch so he'll fit in a regular coffin or just stuff him into a gig bag and dump him in a hole?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    You know, I did the same thing when I read the headline, but was envisioning a Disney animatronic nightmare where servomotors moved it's paws around to make it play at it's own last bongo party.

I gotta say the lack of that Chuck E Cheese sendoff was a little disappointing but I guess applied technology was just too much to hope for from a niggerized outfit like these clowns.

Instead, they just hammered a tapered pole up his ass until it stopped and dropped the other end into a hole in the floor.

Maybe they should team up with some of their lowrider engineers for the next big sendoff.

Once again, honor, mourning, reverence and any semblance of humility are thrown out the window for a nigger's final lookeemeez.

Just curious, once the lookeez are over, do you think they will try to pull him back out flat with a winch so he'll fit in a regular coffin or just stuff him into a gig bag and dump him in a hole?
    I see that some commenter mentioned it might be difficult to try and cram the stiff into a coffin now. Slam the lid and have a few big-assed sows twerk on top of it until it closes?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

19. Likes tweakstick liked this post