Close

Likes Likes:  129
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Senior Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And the news is very careful to edit videos, never showing a nigger going up to someone and suddenly attacking, or a nigger clearly resisting arrest after clearly committing a crime.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

3. Likes Mr. Sandman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

5. Likes Mr. Sandman liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Age restricted and playable only directly, if you sign into YouTube. Heaven forbid that children aren't allowed to learn at the right age that niggers are just violent beasts.

"The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences."

Some audiences, meaning niggers and coddlers? I see nothing inappropriate or offensive about this. It's actually informative.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigger.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	18405
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Age restricted and playable only directly, if you sign into YouTube. Heaven forbid that children aren't allowed to learn at the right age that niggers are just violent beasts.

"The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences."

Some audiences, meaning niggers and coddlers? I see nothing inappropriate or offensive about this. It's actually informative.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigger.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	18405
    Hey Sandman,

Did you see the part where the nigger is laying in the middle of the street and is asking the police to "calls da amberlamps"?

Senior Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    Hey Sandman,

Did you see the part where the nigger is laying in the middle of the street and is asking the police to "calls da amberlamps"?
    I didn't! I thought there was no audio, but turns out I somehow muted all YouTube sites in Chrome.

"Call da amberlamps, man, pleez sur!"

"Pleez sur, muh leg muh leg, OWWW!"

"OWWW! Uh wantz dat amberlamps!"

They should have pulled the tourniquet even tighter then, and put another around its neck.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

12. Likes Mr. Sandman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

14. Likes Mr. Sandman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

16. Likes Mr. Sandman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys have to check this one out.

I'm not 100% sure if the suspect is a chimp or not but he gets shot 2-3 times and then, like a zombie, gets back up and starts walking.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look for the "I didn't do nuffin" from the buck nigger gorilla in this one.

Senior Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't think I made any woke comments on YouTube, but I must have made a bad one, because now my account is banned. So now I'll have to use a downloading service and watch those later.

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    In your guys opinion are the cities less safer now under black Democrat leadership than when organize crime dominated them? I live outside Chicongo. I don't feel safe going into the city any more. I have been offered jobs there but I just don't feel safe there going there every day. It's a shame but I just don't want to take that chance. I hear on the news "worse shootings than in Capone's era." There was crime with the Italian mafia, sure, but with the black gangs its different. Is Little Italy area in Chicongo safe? I am supposed to go there but read of carjackings there and am worried now.

25. Likes Mr. Sandman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    In your guys opinion are the cities less safer now under black Democrat leadership than when organize crime dominated them? I live outside Chicongo. I don't feel safe going into the city any more. I have been offered jobs there but I just don't feel safe there going there every day. It's a shame but I just don't want to take that chance. I hear on the news "worse shootings than in Capone's era." There was crime with the Italian mafia, sure, but with the black gangs its different. Is Little Italy area in Chicongo safe? I am supposed to go there but read of carjackings there and am worried now.
    The mafia generally does not target civilians (those not connected with the mafia). Niggers target any easy mark, plus they have atrocious marksmanship, so bystanders are commonly hit.

27. Likes Celticgirl, Mr. Sandman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You'll never believe what a nigger does in this video!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast