Close

Likes Likes:  35
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

DeShawn Won't Be Carjacking No Mo (VIDEO )

Cops in Illinois fatally shot a man who stole a car at a gas station and tried to drive away — slamming the vehicle into reverse and dragging officers with him, police bodycam video shows.

The footage, released Wednesday, shows DeShawn Tatum, 25, first running through an alley in Rock Island before stealing a bystander’s car at a Chicken Shack gas station and dragging two officers as he crashes into a building on April 1.
    DeShawn will not be missed.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/30/suspec...station-video/

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    How do you give the story to your insurance company?

"Hi, yeah, some fucking nigger tried to jack my car. The cops hit it with about 20 rounds. I think it's a total loss just from the nigger funk on the driver's seat."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    "Hi, yeah, some fucking nigger tried to jack my car. The cops hit it with about 20 rounds. I think it's a total loss just from the nigger funk on the driver's seat."
    You know that nigger shit the driver's seat, the second batwings were issued.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester, Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    You know that nigger shit the driver's seat, the second batwings were issued.
    Oh, oh, then the car is not just a total, it has to be hauled away and completely incinerated!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dd7f12b895f19635cfdc2c56df6053ef.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	114.1 KB 
ID:	15081
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    R.I.P. DeShawn. I'm sure you were a wonderful nigger boi trying to turn your life around, whose smile lit up a room and who was so kind and generous he would give the shirt off his back to anyone. Yeah, very sad.

before stealing a bystander’s car at a Chicken Shack
    I'm sure DeShawn would have wanted to go to Nigger Heaven that way.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Tru Dat!!

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are still chimping out overt this. "Jussiss fo duh-shawn". Thank god for body cameras. It may not save the city from burning but at least the cop has a small chance not to have their life ruined because a savage nigger tried to murder it.

I like the comments on the video. With so many it gives me hope we haven't totally gone full retard in this country.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

12. Likes Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Dey dint haf to kilt him! Dey cud of shot him in da sholder!"

Chimpout time! Niggas need some new clown shoes and big screens.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I like the comments on the video. With so many it gives me hope we haven't totally gone full retard in this country.
    This is a developing phenomenon all across the Web these days. I see it it more and more every single day. Sites I've been banned from recently, are now allowing comments far more "offensive" than the ones that got me in trouble.

I don't think the pendulum has swung back yet, but there's definitely something in the works.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awwwww, poor nigger.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

That's exactly what I'd say verbatim!

I don't have any problem calling a spade a spade. Like when ordering carpet cleaning I politely tell them don't send any spooks to my home.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    This is a developing phenomenon all across the Web these days. I see it it more and more every single day. Sites I've been banned from recently, are now allowing comments far more "offensive" than the ones that got me in trouble.

I don't think the pendulum has swung back yet, but there's definitely something in the works.
    I'd like to think that nigger fatigue is from people who already didn't like niggers, not those who finally have reason to hate niggers. But either way, many are not afraid to speak out.

They can't make all of us shut up.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    R.I.P. DeShawn. I'm sure you were a wonderful nigger boi trying to turn your life around, whose smile lit up a room and who was so kind and generous he would give the shirt off his back to anyone. Yeah, very sad.

I'm sure DeShawn would have wanted to go to Nigger Heaven that way.
    LOL! I’m sure the nigger was a regular Boy Scout!

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I love videos where there are enough cops who open fire that collectively, it sounds like a belt-fed weapon. I kinda doubt DeShawn was able to "get out of the fuckin car!" Yup, that'll make for an interesting insurance claim. Good one Sandman.

Remember the groid in the drive-thru? There must have been 50 rounds fired into that car.

26. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This went down right beside a cemetery, how convenient. Just dig a ditch and throw him in it.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

28. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I liked that popo were courteous enough to let each other know that it was “good” After the batwanging was complete!

30. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I love videos where there are enough cops who open fire that collectively, it sounds like a belt-fed weapon. I kinda doubt DeShawn was able to "get out of the fuckin car!" Yup, that'll make for an interesting insurance claim. Good one Sandman.

Remember the groid in the drive-thru? There must have been 50 rounds fired into that car.
    I saw some episode of "Pawn Stars" the other day and they ended up firing a gatling gun in the desert. It sounded a lot like that.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice story to start my day!! Always nice to see a fucking nigger made good.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good riddance, you carjacking pile of gorilla shit!