Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

NJ teacher tells unruly nigger students "F*ck You!" & calls George Floyd a criminal

NJ Teacher Gives Profane Rant During Zoom Lesson, Calls George Floyd a ‘Criminal'

On the same day Jersey City students finally returned to their classrooms, a high school teacher was removed from them while under investigation for allegedly going on a vulgar tirade aimed at the children in his class.

In what turned out to be a Zoom class unlike any other, students at Dickinson High School said their teacher gave them a profane rant — and a lesson in hate. A discussion on climate change devolved as teacher Howard Zlotkin aired his grievances with the students.

"If you think I'm privileged then f--- you, because my daughter thinks I'm privileged and I don't speak to her," he was seen saying in a recording of the online class session. At one point he started yelling and cursing at one student.
    "I hear people whining and crying about Black Lives Matter, but George Floyd was a f-----g criminal and he got arrested and he got killed because he wouldn't comply and the bottom line is we make him a f-----g hero," Zlotkin is heard saying in a recording.
    https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...minal/3029146/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is what happens when push comes to shove. Enough is enough. Nigger lies matter has infected every aspect of daily life.

This guy should be hired by a private human only school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

4. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    This is what happens when push comes to shove. Enough is enough. Nigger lies matter has infected every aspect of daily life.

This guy should be hired by a private human only school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Every day that's all we hear: whines from niggers, inequality, racisms, black lives matter, white privilege, etc. Nigger fatigue is real, and eventually someone will blow a gasket. I have to be careful what I say, because I know there's cameras all over. Best thing to do is avoid crowded public areas, but sometimes you have to go to Target, Lowe's, etc.

Yes you little negress, there's something wrong with your skin, it's colored like shit, but more than that, it's because your kind is lazy and useless and repulsive.

How can a righteous country glorify a criminal monkey nigger like Floyd? Smart phones have made everything a criminal offense, when in the hands of niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We'll know when the country's back on the right track when good teachers like that can speak freely and be applauded.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    We'll know when the country's back on the right track when good teachers like that can speak freely and be applauded.

He was a little rough. I have to admit. He obviously hates his job.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    He was a little rough. I have to admit. He obviously hates his job.
    I don't know. He probably just snapped and spoke his mind which also happened to be the truth. It is the results from a culmination of being silenced non stop and being forced to teach lies. When nigger lies matter becomes more important than the education itself, you will get teachers like this who have enough and lose it. Kids need tough love sometimes and need to be told their heroes and these "victims" are nothing but nigger criminals.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The teacher was completely honest and straight forward. Liberals can’t stand the truth! They’ll soon have him fired for hurting the feelings of their worthless nigger pets.

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel very bad for this guy. He is labeled for life. He'll never work again, not as janitor at niggers-R-us. He even had a rough time with his own daughter, which is what probably caused him to break to begin with. All this because he broke down.

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Every day that's all we hear: whines from niggers, inequality, racisms, black lives matter, white privilege, etc. Nigger fatigue is real, and eventually someone will blow a gasket. I have to be careful what I say, because I know there's cameras all over. Best thing to do is avoid crowded public areas, but sometimes you have to go to Target, Lowe's, etc.

Yes you little negress, there's something wrong with your skin, it's colored like shit, but more than that, it's because your kind is lazy and useless and repulsive.

How can a righteous country glorify a criminal monkey nigger like Floyd? Smart phones have made everything a criminal offense, when in the hands of niggers.
    Like when the leftist lame stream media tried to demonize the Covington Catholic keyids over 2 years ago. When you look at all of the footage, it was the "black hebrew israelites that started some shit. But Nick Sandman sued the "communist News Network" and the "washington compost!!" It must be nice to be 18 and a multi millionaire but through doxing the media made these kids lives HELL!! A few days later that p@n$y c@ck$ucker jussie smollet pulls a hoax and gets away with it!! FUCK these niggers. Nigger fatique is REAL and humans are at their boiling point!!

18. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So the guy told the truth and now he's in a world of trouble.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    So the guy told the truth and now he's in a world of trouble.
    That's about the size of it!! And he's in a LIBTARD state like new joisey!! Things will NOT go well for him!!

22. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody less privileged than someone whose job is to teach unteachable niggers.

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think teacher Howard Zlotkin may have been sippin the sauce before class!

I'm sure he knows you can't call a spade a spade anymore in public.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

26. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Dindu Fatigue is obviously becoming an unbearable burden rather quickly.