Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Some country singer said the dread "N" word. Now his life is not worth living.

I don't know who he is, but he shouldn't have apologized. It does no good anyway, since now everyone knows he's rayciss which is now judged worse than being a pedophile.

• Wallen was suspended from his recording contract and barred from the 2021 Country Music Awards in the fallout from the video going public
    • But...
    • The country superstar did see a surge in sales after the video's release, though
  2. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lur-video.html
"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

• Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dream of a country so free, his response would be a cover of "I don't know much about all t hat stuff, but I do know niggers suck."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

• Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I don't know who he is, but he shouldn't have apologized. It does no good anyway, since now everyone knows he's rayciss which is now judged worse than being a pedophile.

But...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lur-video.html
    And a cRapper could say it 40 times in one song and get away with it!!

• Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    And a cRapper could say it 40 times in one song and get away with it!!
    Name any song by Harry Connick, Jr., Hank Williams, Hank Williams Jr., Merle Haggard, Conway Twitty, Johnny Cash, or The Highwaymen, in which fellow whites were called "crackas," or women were referred to as "bitches." Just one song.

Is it just "cultural differences," or the fact that niggers are a violent, vile sub-species that have created nothing that can be called art or artistic?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

• Likes IseDaDiva liked this post