Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Big surprise: Dr. Who nigger accused of muh dikk harassment

You can give a nigger a human name, you can put it in a popular human TV show, and the inner chimp will still come out.

Britain’s motion picture academy on Thursday suspended actor-director Noel Clarke after a newspaper reported that multiple women had accused him of sexual harassment or bullying.

The film and television academy said it was also suspending Clarke’s award for outstanding British contribution to cinema, given to him earlier this month at a ceremony in London.

It said in light of the allegations reported by The Guardian, "BAFTA has taken the decision to suspend his membership and the Outstanding British Contribution to Cinema award immediately and until further notice."

The Guardian reported that it had spoken to 20 women who accused Clarke of misconduct including sexual harassment, unwanted touching, sexually inappropriate behavior on set and bullying. It named several of the women.
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ct-allegations

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Noel-Clarke-AP-2.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	193.2 KB 
ID:	15042
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel sorry for the Brits because the 'beeb' a.k.a. the BBC has always sucked.
    I could never get into Dr. Who as a kid because it looked so cheesy. Fake.
    I can only name a few shows on the 'beeb' I liked. Orphan Black was kick ass, but had a nigger in it. Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency was alright. And there's always the old classics like Red Dwarf or Are You Being Served. But, yeah. The BBC sucks.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Putting a rape ape in charge of privately casting white actresses.What a marvelous idea! I’d like to meet the fucking liberal dim witted nigger lovin fool who thought of that one! I can’t mention what I do after I met him though!