Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

$24 million in Medicaid spent so far to keep this niglet alive

Like Sandman Sr. used to say, what the goddamn hell?

Texas has spent $24 million in Medicaid funds to help keep a toddler alive at Cook Children’s Medical Center, the Fort Worth hospital said in an appeal filed April 16 in the ongoing court case surrounding Tinslee Lewis.

Two-year-old Tinslee has been at Cook Children’s for most of her life. Born with a rare heart condition, Tinslee has been kept alive with medical care and “extreme efforts,” the hospital said in the appeal, in which it asked the 48th District Court of Fort Worth to quickly schedule a trial date to decide whether life support care should be removed from Tinslee.
    Tinslee’s mother, joined by family members and activist groups, has argued for two years that her daughter deserves to live and she alone has the right to decide if or when medical care should end. Trinity Lewis says there is a possibility that her daughter will get better and the hospital should not be able to decide her fate.

Tinslee breathes with the assistance of a ventilator and is sedated but conscious, Lewis said at a press conference in January 2020, and responds to touch and stimulation as any baby would. Lewis previously described her daughter’s “sassy” personality and said she likes having her nails painted.
    https://news.yahoo.com/24-million-sp...201250720.html

The niggers can spend their own money to keep the niglet alive. They don't have enough? Well that's just tough. They can start a GibsMeDat fund.

I don't know how Texas Medicaid funding works, but if there are any federal dollars, then as a federal taxpayer I want my money back.

The niglet is probably just fine, anyway. Bring in a bucket of KFC, throw a chicken wing across the room, and it'll run after it faster than a cat after a mouse.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a8962d03008641a279f5b07d758e7048.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	126.6 KB 
ID:	15038
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yet we don’t have money for homeless who can be helped, who want real help. No money for vets. No money for roads. But we have millions to keep a niglet alive so it’s mammy can keep collecting checks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a burden to taxpayers! All that money wasted on a little worthless future crackho sow .I’d drop the thing off at the local zoo.Put it in the monkey Cage, if it makes it, it makes it. Better yet the lion cage!

6. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    A turdler isn't worth 24 cents
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That mammy doesn't give a shit about painting the niglet's nails, but NO way is she giving up her permanent GIBS ticket.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    so how niggers are good for business?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing wrong with that niglet, its just being lazy.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Nothing wrong with that niglet, its just being lazy.
    Oh no you di-int!

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They shouldn't spend 24 cents to keep that tar pigeon alive.

18. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post