Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

If a nigger is assigned to help you, forget it, your order will get screwed up at best

The only reason I'm dealing with this eyeglasses company is because they're in my insurance network, and the policy will completely cover even the most expensive frames and the lenses I need. I never had a problem before, but this time, a niggerpotamus was assigned to help me. It did nothing more than follow me around the store, playing on its sail foam, while I searched for frames myself. That's fine by me. If the niggeress tried ooking at me, and heaven help me if it tried making recommendations, that would make just it worse.

Again they don't carry the kind of frames I like, not in the store. "This is all you have?" I said. "Yeah, we done got no more." "Where is your catalog to order from?" That's what we did before. "Ahz donnows." So it gets the white manager, and she at least gets a tablet...except she handed the tablet to the niggeress, who's supposed to order half a dozen frames in that style.

It's now three weeks, three damn weeks, without a word. I've been busy enough, and I don't need new glasses right now, that I waited patiently to be told when the frames came in. So I called, and the human who answered apologized that they're still having trouble getting the frames to complete my order. What kind of trouble could take three weeks? I know what really happened. It's that little detail of a God damn nigger not placing the order in the first place.

I'm about to call back and tell them to just forget it. I'll do better going to Lenscrafters and paying out of pocket.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The only reason I'm dealing with this eyeglasses company is because they're in my insurance network, and the policy will completely cover even the most expensive frames and the lenses I need. I never had a problem before, but this time, a niggerpotamus was assigned to help me. It did nothing more than follow me around the store, playing on its sail foam, while I searched for frames myself. That's fine by me. If the niggeress tried ooking at me, and heaven help me if it tried making recommendations, that would make just it worse.

Again they don't carry the kind of frames I like, not in the store. "This is all you have?" I said. "Yeah, we done got no more." "Where is your catalog to order from?" That's what we did before. "Ahz donnows." So it gets the white manager, and she at least gets a tablet...except she handed the tablet to the niggeress, who's supposed to order half a dozen frames in that style.

It's now three weeks, three damn weeks, without a word. I've been busy enough, and I don't need new glasses right now, that I waited patiently to be told when the frames came in. So I called, and the human who answered apologized that they're still having trouble getting the frames to complete my order. What kind of trouble could take three weeks? I know what really happened. It's that little detail of a God damn nigger not placing the order in the first place.

I'm about to call back and tell them to just forget it. I'll do better going to Lenscrafters and paying out of pocket.
    Being as thrifty as I am, I'd be damn pissed if I had to pay out of pocket for something that's supposed to be covered by my insurance. I wonder if the negress is removed out of the equation, i.e. talk to the manager directly, if they could get it right.

However, sometimes you get to a point where you're so pissed that you just want it done right. I can understand that. For the last 8 years I've gone to Costco and have always been happy. I get titanium frames because they last and they don't irritate my skin. And always, our Costco eyeglass store don't have any niggers because it's too technical for them.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Being as thrifty as I am, I'd be damn pissed if I had to pay out of pocket for something that's supposed to be covered by my insurance. I wonder if the negress is removed out of the equation, i.e. talk to the manager directly, if they could get it right.

However, sometimes you get to a point where you're so pissed that you just want it done right. I can understand that. For the last 8 years I've gone to Costco and have always been happy. I get titanium frames because they last and they don't irritate my skin. And always, our Costco eyeglass store don't have any niggers because it's too technical for them.

Makes you even wonder how these half illiterate boons even qualify for certain customer service jobs. Niggers have no clue what the definition of "service" is, much less when "customer" is placed in front of the word service as in "customer comes first" you stupid niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are stupid,lazy and incompetent . It’s an insult to be served or waited on by a nigger .A business that hires niggers as servers/clerks,doesn’t care about it’s human customers .Any business that hires niggers should be boycotted!

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought about going in and raising a stink, but if the manager just handed the tablet over (I did see the niggeress pawing up and down), the manager is probably the one who hired it and therefore doesn't care.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought about going in and raising a stink, but if the manager just handed the tablet over (I did see the niggeress pawing up and down), the manager is probably the one who hired it and therefore doesn't care.
    Yeah, I was afraid of that. Maybe as a last resort you can get partial reimbursement from your insurance, gnomesayin?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My awesome dentist who is simply brilliant, has hired a fucking half nig for the front end. My mouth has never been better managed after completion of this dentist's treatment plan and I simply can not go anywhere else. I called the dentist office today and asked for him to call me so I can complain about this fucking slovenly arrogant nigger cunt. This is the second visit in two weeks and the nigger failed to greet me or acknowledge me, say goodbye, deal with my insurance correctly and be honest or genuine. This nigger will fuck his good business up with its assured incompetence. I'll let you know what he says if he calls me. He needs to know !! I hate dealing with niggers and may start looking elsewhere if the coon sticks around. Black cunts ruin everything !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I was afraid of that. Maybe as a last resort you can get partial reimbursement from your insurance, gnomesayin?
    Blue Cross Blue Shield. I might as well be dealing with Nigsurance Incorporated. I'm still being screwed on a medical bill they were supposed to cover half a year ago.

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always cringe when a nigger gets assigned to go anywhere near me....... Niggers are stupid and incompetent.

18. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I always cringe when a nigger gets assigned to go anywhere near me....... Niggers are stupid and incompetent.
    and dangerous, violent, slovenly....but they are fairly predictable thank fuck. They are easy to stay ahead of. We understand the 4 or 5 switches in a nigger's mind here at CO.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    and dangerous, violent, slovenly....but they are fairly predictable thank fuck. They are easy to stay ahead of. We understand the 4 or 5 switches in a nigger's mind here at CO.
    Yes, and that's the ONLY upside to a nigger. We know how to avoid them.

22. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Blue Cross Blue Shield. I might as well be dealing with Nigsurance Incorporated. I'm still being screwed on a medical bill they were supposed to cover half a year ago.

So you are probably dealing with the main office at 9th and Prospect in Cleveland.

The "buh" stops and unloads right out front... jig after jig fall out and shuffle in.

Good luck with that bill!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas