I know most of you are sincere about your hate of niggers.Not sure to what degree. I can tell you I will not associate with one, and I hate any of my stuff being touched by a fucking groid hand.
I’ve always hated niggs to the extreme. But it got even worse, when I first moved to Florida. I hooked up with a blazin hot chick who's uncles were part of a certain group of white boyscouts.
They loved me and taught me a lot about guns and self defense.More than I even already knew.I had to leave her because if I didn’t,I’d be in prison for life w/her family.They were exteeme!
Anyway,I go to stores and don’t allow nigger clerks to wait on me.Wouldn’t let a nigger nurse take my blood pressure,ect.The thought of a nigger touching me repulses me.
Anyway,I go to my local 7-11.There’s a nigger clerk there and it knows I can’t stand it’s fucking stinky nigger ass. I ignore it like the plague, because I don’t wanna go to prison.
I’ll pay for my gas outside when it’s working. And if I have to buy food, I will go to a white clerk or leave. So, I’m in there yesterday and I’m letting people get in front of me just so I don’t have to be served by the groid.
All the customers are gone for a moment and it’s just me and the white clerk and of course the groid ooking. I asked for a stick of teriyaki chicken while the white girl is ringing me up.
The fucking nigger grabs it out of the case for her! I’m like oh no! I politely told the girl I am not going to eat anything it touches please get me another one or give me my money back!
The groid straits talkin some nigger shit.I calmly ask for my money back without explanation.So, the white female manager walks up and gets me my food with a smile and hands it to me.
And as I leave, the groid is still speaking some primitive language.I just smile and tell it “I’m leaving now”. To see maybe if it wanted to follow me out. But it didn’t.