Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    That would be NU training wheels!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I hate the Warby Parker cheap, low quality, eye-glasses for niggers, commercial. I don't think there's a single human in the commercial. A regular nigger, a couple niggers on the down-low, orange clown haired jenkum spattered faced sow nigger. Absolutely disgusting from start to end.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    US Great Lakes area we have a chain drug store Walgreens. They have been running a woke commercial, frantically trying to demonstrate their racial sensitivity. A white girl happily picks up a drive thru prescription, then goes home to a large niggerbeast. He carries her thru the house as she smiles broadly at the end.

My 86 year old mother also was discusted. She immediately suggested the girl was picking up an antibiotic to deal with some VD the jig had give her!!

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    US Great Lakes area we have a chain drug store Walgreens. They have been running a woke commercial, frantically trying to demonstrate their racial sensitivity. A white girl happily picks up a drive thru prescription, then goes home to a large niggerbeast. He carries her thru the house as she smiles broadly at the end.

My 86 year old mother also was disgusted. She immediately suggested the girl was picking up an antibiotic to deal with some VD the jig had give her!!
    Your 86 year old mother is wise and sharp as a tack. In all probability, she is correct.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Bull Connor
    Chimpout Guest
    That has to be just devastating, unless the parents are nigger lovers too, to find out your daughter has been laying down with a stinking nigger animal.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nissan let another one rip with that pussified oil drilling cuck and his ugly zebra kids in the back seat while his sheboon wife drives.

I hope that series of commercials kills off the Rouge model and kicks Nissan square in the nuts.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In my opinion, the most hated nigger commercials are the Dove soap ads. The ones with the jungle drums, and liver-lips flapping "All strength" make me want to Elvis my television. There's no escape from annoying audio, until you grab the remote. Next would be Dove's eyeball-scorching I'm Glowing ad, featuring some ratchets and buffarillas that are just awful, one of whom that has an Aunt Jemima rag on her fat head. This ad makes me wish we were all glowing, after a nuclear bomb attack. God help us all.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The Horror, The Horror ....

Put on your welder's mask, and prepare to hurl your lunch. Here we have one Jessamyn Stanley, a 300 pound, scrub brush-headed lezzbian "yoga instructor", who Kotex saw fit to hire as their spokes-nigger. When I saw this ad, I kid you not - I spit my coffee out. I actually called up the Kotex customer service line, and asked them if they've lost their fucking minds. When I see a feminine hygiene commercial, I want to see a gal with a sweet flower, not a nasty roach trap. God help us all.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This has reminded me to send an email to the company who's tea my wife and I have drunk for years. We stopped when they came out in support of BLM and "taking the knee" at football ("soccer") games.
    I'll just let them know that's another two customers they've lost forever. The brand we switched to tastes just as good, but for all those years we never knew it!

And we still haven't watched a football game since the end of last season (May 2020) when the players started all that nigger-loving shit.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    In my opinion, the most hated nigger commercials are the Dove soap ads. The ones with the jungle drums, and liver-lips flapping "All strength" make me want to Elvis my television. There's no escape from annoying audio, until you grab the remote. Next would be Dove's eyeball-scorching I'm Glowing ad, featuring some ratchets and buffarillas that are just awful, one of whom that has an Aunt Jemima rag on her fat head. This ad makes me wish we were all glowing, after a nuclear bomb attack. God help us all.
    Put on your welder's mask, and prepare to hurl your lunch. Here we have one Jessamyn Stanley, a 300 pound, scrub brush-headed lezzbian "yoga instructor", who Kotex saw fit to hire as their spokes-nigger. When I saw this ad, I kid you not - I spit my coffee out. I actually called up the Kotex customer service line, and asked them if they've lost their fucking minds. When I see a feminine hygiene commercial, I want to see a gal with a sweet flower, not a nasty roach trap. God help us all.
    I haven't seen those commercials, and I'm genuinely afraid to watch!

"not a nasty roach trap"

Like this? Supposedly it's a Photoshopped ad, but when I saw it, it was real.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Not a Photoshop.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	15159
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Bull Connor
    Chimpout Guest
    That's especially Nasty, someone told me one time that nigger sows didn't even use napkins and tampons, they'd use what ever they could find, usually an old dirty sock...Nasty fukking niggers.

I'll bet the odor reeking off that fat nigger sow would gag a maggot.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post