Close

Likes Likes:  29
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest

Your favorite nigger commercial......

To hate..

I truthfully hate them all, the explosion of nigger commercials is totally disgusting, along with the "mixed" ones too, when you have an attractive white human female and then some stinking dirty nigger pops up and lots of times with a small half- nigger monkey nigglet. It seems to me that all the major companies have remade commercials for their products tailored to a more nigger-inclusive and "giving in to the nigger" sentiment as evidenced by these horrendous nigger lottery pay outs, and the tearing down of statues and renaming of schools and institutions that have been around for decades.

Anyway, got off on a tangent, so what's your most repulsive nigger infested cimmercial?

I have many, in fact ALL of them, but heres a few....

That Progressive insurance ad with the half-nigger half-motorcycle ad, makes me wanna puke, as fo all of them do....

I think its a Sonic Burger ad, nice looking human female in the car arguing with a nigger in the passenger seat....

Next?....

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to see a promo spot for "Amistad" with just the scene of the niggers tossed overboard when the ship's out of food (a pure falsehood because the crew knew exactly how many niggers they could bring).
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are too many hatable nigger commercials to choose from.How about all of the above?

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    To hate..

I truthfully hate them all, the explosion of nigger commercials is totally disgusting, along with the "mixed" ones too, when you have an attractive white human female and then some stinking dirty nigger pops up and lots of times with a small half- nigger monkey nigglet. It seems to me that all the major companies have remade commercials for their products tailored to a more nigger-inclusive and "giving in to the nigger" sentiment as evidenced by these horrendous nigger lottery pay outs, and the tearing down of statues and renaming of schools and institutions that have been around for decades.

Anyway, got off on a tangent, so what's your most repulsive nigger infested cimmercial?

I have many, in fact ALL of them, but heres a few....

That Progressive insurance ad with the half-nigger half-motorcycle ad, makes me wanna puke, as fo all of them do....

I think its a Sonic Burger ad, nice looking human female in the car arguing with a nigger in the passenger seat....

Next?....
    Those old commercials with that FUGLY sheboon leslie jones!!

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe I tune in at all the wrong times but that GD Nissan commercial (they have a couple) featuring the cuck who doesn't even drive, the monkey hair nigger bitch, and those ugly ass zebra kids in the back seat. Screw Nissan... not that I would buy one but I try to convince others not to for the above reasons.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate the Jake from State Farm commercials. Any company that has niggers as their spooks person, I hate.

Armor-all with the burner and ape.

Used to be one with a football player selling yogurt.

That half-nigger, half-motorcycle abomination is especially annoying.

You'd think there's 60+% niggers in the US.

There's soda commercials with rappers and their grilles, god-awful ugly simians.

I categorically hate any company that promotes niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I rather like the nigger-run funeral home commercials that pander to their group for business. 'Run by a brutha, for a brutha'...
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Not only is that niggercycle beast abomination enough to piss me off it makes me more angry that he’s dancing around like a Kansas City queer listening to Boy George. It ruins my day when I see it.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The car insurance ones. What niggers has insurance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    The car insurance ones. What niggers has insurance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Exactly right, that's one of the disgusting reasons these nigger-fuxated ads are so ridiculous, these products and services are hardly used or purchased by niggers, its mythical to put niggers in human situations, I'd like to see Reality in these nigger ads, instead of some buck nigger shopping in a grocery store, show the reality version, the same buck nigger stealing everything it can, then running out the door, That's what niggers do.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    just watched the progressive half motorcycle chimp commercial. That's one of the dumbest commercials I've seen. I don't feel the least bit inclined to switch over my insurance after watching that and I want those 30 sec of my life back.

Ring had these commercials that featured white people breaking into a black person's mansion or whites stealing boxes off of black people's porches. On what fucking planet does that happen?

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    "Scoop, there it is !" 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    just watched the progressive half motorcycle chimp commercial. That's one of the dumbest commercials I've seen. I don't feel the least bit inclined to switch over my insurance after watching that and I want those 30 sec of my life back.

Ring had these commercials that featured white people breaking into a black person's mansion or whites stealing boxes off of black people's porches. On what fucking planet does that happen?
    We can't show niggers robbing white people, or niggers robbing niggers. That would be racist. We can't show whites robbing whites. That would be racist because no niggers included in the commercial. We can't use actual footage of real niggers stealing because once again, that would be racist. We all know and I think even the producers know. Sometimes I can't fault them for being in a bind unless the company has come out directly to support nigger lies matter.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    The starving african kid niggermercials are my favorite. For just 25 cents a day I could save one but I would rather flush a quarter down the toilet, which is basically the same thing as giving it to violent nigger spawn. These commercials also remind us all where niggers would be without human help.

27. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    The starving african kid niggermercials are my favorite. For just 25 cents a day I could save one but I would rather flush a quarter down the toilet, which is basically the same thing as giving it to violent nigger spawn. These commercials also remind us all where niggers would be without human help.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1587255747977.jpg 
Views:	1066 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	15039

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The original Jake from State Farm was a human, but somehow the company decided it was a good idea to inexplicably morph him into a nigger. In MY mind, Jake from State Farm is still a human and the current nigger spooksperson is Jamal from State Farm. And yes, it has lost it's charm and is now absolutely disgusting.

I'm a bit surprised Progressive insurance hasn't gotten rid of "Flo" and "Jamie" and replaced them with niggers. After-all, the company is named "Progressive." How can they be progressive if they aren't woke? I think the problem is that Flo is a bit weirdly obsessive about insurance and Jamie is the classic "stupid but lovable" white male at the bottom of the social ladder, and we can't have niggers portrayed with less than stellar (magical) characteristics.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess he should blame the niggers that stole his rheeums and seat!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like the commercial where they are looking for 1,000 strong and brave white men to capture,cage and transport niggers to a large ships headed to a continent far far away,where the niggers will remain forever!
    Wait! That’s not a commercial, that’s just a great dream I had last night!

32. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

It probably loves sitting on that stub where the seat used to be.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    It probably loves sitting on that stub where the seat used to be.

That would be NU training wheels!

N.A.A.C.P.