Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger college instructor calls for race war and blowing up, gassing whitey

Barnard College instructor discusses blowing up and gassing whites in coming race war

A Barnard College English instructor was featured on a Canadian radio show earlier Monday in which he discussed blowing up and gassing white people in an imagined race war.

According to The Post Millennial, on the CBC show “q,” Ben Philippe was asked about a segment in his book “Sure, I’ll be your Black Friend” which describes “detonating” white people while nearby air vents spew out noxious gas.

“When this race war hits its crescendo, I’ll gather you all into a beautifully decorated room under the pretense of unity,” Philippe said. “I’ll give a speech to civility and all the good times we share; I’ll smile as we raise glasses to your good, white health, while the detonator blinks under the table, knowing the exits are locked and the air vents filled with gas.”
    https://www.thecollegefix.com/barnar...ign=syndicated
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I doubt his plan would make it past the Overture. O, right, niggers have no idea of classical music terms.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT@Arms View Post
    I doubt his plan would make it past the Overture. O, right, niggers have no idea of classical music terms.

They sure do get good jobs at good universities.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet this nigger still has its job. Funny thing is, this nigger would only be killing the liberals who have licked the balls of niggers the whole time. So go on nigger. Go through with your plan. I'll laugh myself silly. You will be getting rid of niggers and liberals? For fucks sake let this nigger through.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Silly nigger is living in a make believe world of dungeons and dragons.Less chance succeeding than an ice cube in hell!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not going to take your bait, nigger. But I do tremble at your superior Wakandan technology and the power of your Vibranium.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Barnard College instructor discusses blowing up and gassing whites in coming race war

https://www.thecollegefix.com/barnar...ign=syndicated
    FUCK that nigger c@ck$ucker!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ll gather you all into a beautifully decorated room under the pretense of unity
    Impossible for we Chimpers, because we wouldn't go to a nigger's event, or a SJW's "unity" BS.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Silly nigger is living in a make believe world of dungeons and dragons.Less chance succeeding than an ice cube in hell!
    Dungeons and Dragons is a white person thing, never heard of niggers even liking it. What would a nigger D & D be like? Section 8 Cribs & Crackheads?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Dungeons and Dragons is a white person thing, never heard of niggers even liking it. What would a nigger D & D be like? Section 8 Cribs & Crackheads?

Barnard is a real libby school. It's next to Columbia U where all the marxists and commies from the 60's came out of.

11. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am white.I never played that game.White liberal nerd game.Listen to the nigger’s voice.Sounds like it’s been hangin out w/liberal nigger lovers all it’s life.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes! Overseen by a Hood Master, homies pick different characters to play: Rastus (bard), drug dealer (cleric), pimp (warrior), crackhead (thief), battlesow (Amazon warrior), and nigger cop (wizard).
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post