So I get on the plane at 0500, a small regional jet. I walk down the aisle to my seat. The plane is half full and almost all humans, but there are two static niggers sitting at the back of the plane, yeah, their place I know. They are a fat buck and sow that look like they have been bathed in a bath of electric shit. The sow has that orange pointy springy hair that they've become so proud of. The fat buck is just starring into space. They are sitting next to each other, shoe horned into the tiny row.

So I think nothing of it, aware of the presence of course, but they are 6 or 7 rows back. I sit down and maybe I can relax.

Then the babble starts. The sow starts babble shouting at the buck. I pull my hoodie hood over my head. It's 5 in the morning. All I can hear is standard nigger babble at full volume and of course, all the way through the announcements. There's a guy sitting on the opposite row to me. I have the two seats to myself. He's kind of doing the half looking over his shoulder thing, wishing he could shout " shut the fuck up niggers " just like I am.

I got my phone out and found the hour of monkey noises video. I turned the volume right up and started to play. The magical monkey noises started leaping out from my phone. I kept stopping and starting it. The niggers must have heard it, as the niggers just stopped ooking. They started up again, and I played some more. It was like a tennis game for a minute or so. I'd start, they'd stop. I was fucking angry at being subjected to these apes.

By now we were starting to taxi. I looked across at the guy opposite and I'm sure we could have recruited a new member. He was literally crying and his eyes were swollen.

The apes must have got the message as they were pretty quiet after this.

When we got up at the end, I didn't look back at the niggers, but the guy opposite me said " have a good day bud " with a big grin. Certainly made his day !