Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Drunken boon hits and kills police officer, says fuck the police.

Shortly after doing a podcast in which she was seen taking shots of liquor while talking about evil YT and racist cops and ended it with saying Fuck The Police. A hour later she would kill a cop.

This one needs to be played at her trial, but it wont.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ng/ar-BB1g8CdE
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Shortly after doing a podcast in which she was seen taking shots of liquor while talking about evil YT and racist cops and ended it with saying Fuck The Police. A hour later she would kill a cop.

This one needs to be played at her trial, but it wont.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ng/ar-BB1g8CdE
    In new york city c@ck$ucker soy boy dumblasio will let the sow walk without paying BAIL!!

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking New York City liberals have more compassion for the worthless nigger sow than the honorable human policeman the irresponsible savage sow killed! I don’t think I should or will post what I think should happen to that fucking sheboon!I’m sure it won’t get a stiff sentence.Makes me sick!

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoy nigger U. May your cellmate be a big white biker bitch.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess that cops being bullet sponges and/or knife blocks wasn't enough. Now it's speedbumps and utility poles.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Proven fact niggers can't drive!!!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember when killing a cop used to result in the death penalty? Now, if a nigger does the killing? Who gives a rat's ass?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Between this and the other cop that got killed, I feel my blood pressure surging dangerously, and I'm going to have to cut back my time here. We can't say it's getting out of control, because niggers are already out of control.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Leaked Reality has a good take on it. https://leakedreality.com/video/8440...in-hit-and-run
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

Between this and the other cop that got killed, I feel my blood pressure surging dangerously, and I'm going to have to cut back my time here. We can't say it's getting out of control, because niggers are already out of control.
    My dad said it was out of control 60 years ago. It's just coming to fruition now. What is so disturbing is at least back then the people in charge liked some semblance of law and order and were on the good person's side Now the people in charge are on the nog criminal's side. Forget the nog's being civilized. That ain't gonna happen but the people in charge can at least say they won't take it and not coddle their asses.