Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Private school teachers complain about unruly niglets on instagram & niglets scream raycisss

I call bullshit on the simple fact that the instagram account in question is still up.
    Black students outed their private school teachers for racist behavior via an explosive Instagram account

WTF are lil' niglets doing in a prestigious private school in Connecticut anyway?
    Instagram account here:
    https://www.instagram.com/blackatking/
    Black students at a private school in Connecticut have taken to Instagram to call their administrators, teachers, and fellow students out for racist remarks.

The account "Blackatking" began posting in June 2020 and has detailed dozens of student accounts of what they allege to be anti-Black racism at the King School, a prestigious private school in Connecticut.

A student identifying as a Black male said that as a 6th grader, he was forced to run in the woods at night, pretending to be on the "underground railroad" with other students and teachers posing as "slave catchers."
    The account lists over 100 instances of racist remarks and comments from teachers and fellow students "fetishizing" and "sexualizing" Black students.
    https://www.insider.com/black-studen...ehavior-2021-4
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers probably were placed there by the state to satisfy a quota at taxpayer expense of course. Probably just as disruptive as anywhere else. There are few nigger free bastions left.

On a side note I do remember being made to play Underground Railroad as a kid

I don’t remember if there were niggers or not but it was probably the same idea as now. Teach kids about how raysis they are for being white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

4. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a private school, niggers. Don't like it? Fuck off and go be a nigger somewhere else. Niggers.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forced to play Underground Railroad ? Let me get this straight - nigger "students" are told to show up, at night, by their teachers, and be chased through some woods, pretending to be slaves ? That is as preposterous a horseshit story as I have ever heard.
    NYC niggers love underground railroads. They infest the subway system, and are known as tunnel bats.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forced to play "underground railroad"... too bad the big old steam train didn't run their black asses over!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the real Underground Railroad was the first interstate crack trafficking by niggers. A low grade Jenkem niggers stumbled on when spreading manure on the fields.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They’re getting the nigger ready for the real world.After all,the future felon will be running from police and angry burglary victims for all it’s miserable thieving nigger life!

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Forced to play Underground Railroad ? Let me get this straight - nigger "students" are told to show up, at night, by their teachers, and be chased through some woods, pretending to be slaves ? That is as preposterous a horseshit story as I have ever heard.
    NYC niggers love underground railroads. They infest the subway system, and are known as tunnel bats.
    HAHAHA!!! Tunnel Bats!!!!! I love it!!!!

15. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post