Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers are going to miss their newpaws and kools

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1265209

This should cause a few chimpouts at the local 7-Eleven and liquor stores.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This was tried in NY state, where they actually made it illegal to sell flavored tobacco, or vape products.
    The wild negro cried ray cizzums, and they repealed the law.

4. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    This was tried in NY state, where they actually made it illegal to sell flavored tobacco, or vape products.
    The wild negro cried ray cizzums, and they repealed the law.
    What do you expect from LIBTARD new yawk?!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    They will riot worse over this than dead niggers killed by yt police.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers will just resort to flavored crack.

I can see it now. A nigger smells a menthol and murders another buck like it was wearing some rare clown shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Niggers will just resort to flavored crack.

I can see it now. A nigger smells a menthol and murders another buck like it was wearing some rare clown shoes.
    This could be very positive. The FDA wants niggers to live longer, but banning their favorite cigarettes could make it like the old crack wars, actually leading to niggers dying younger.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just wait until niggers realize this is going to include swisher sweets and other nigger favorites. Any leftover stock is going to be a target for the St. Browns.

Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

11. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why ban poisonous cigs that only niggs and wiggs smoke anyway?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Why ban poisonous cigs that only niggs and wiggs smoke anyway?
    It is about appearance now.

Liberals have demonized the tobacco companies for decades. Honestly I can't even say it is just liberals.

The effects of these products are not secret anymore. They aren't advertising them like they used to. If people or niggers want to smoke, that is their business. They know the risk and have chosen to take the risk. It is like land whales crying that McDonalds and Cheesecake Factory made them fat. No Shamoo, you have no self control and are blaming someone else for selling a product that the rest of us eat sparingly. Somewhat the same thing with smokes. You know some day you might get cancer but you choose to keep smoking anyway. Not saying it is easy to quit. But you have to want to quit like you have to want to eat a balanced diet. You have to have the will to see it through. We all know about niggers and self control though. "Da raysizzums made us fat" "Mmmm dis KFC be good today." Anyway off topic slightly...

It isn't about the health of niggers. They are banning them and using nigger health concerns as a means of pushing that agenda. Since nigger lies matter is the hot band wagon right now, liberals will jump on any vote niggers are attached to. Big brother has also learned that you can't just attack a whole thing. You have to incrementally take pieces of it away so it looks like you are doing good but in reality you don't give a shit.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is about appearance now.

Liberals have demonized the tobacco companies for decades. Honestly I can't even say it is just liberals.

The effects of these products are not secret anymore. They aren't advertising them like they used to. If people or niggers want to smoke, that is their business. They know the risk and have chosen to take the risk. It is like land whales crying that McDonalds and Cheesecake Factory made them fat. No Shamoo, you have no self control and are blaming someone else for selling a product that the rest of us eat sparingly. Somewhat the same thing with smokes. You know some day you might get cancer but you choose to keep smoking anyway. Not saying it is easy to quit. But you have to want to quit like you have to want to eat a balanced diet. You have to have the will to see it through. We all know about niggers and self control though. "Da raysizzums made us fat" "Mmmm dis KFC be good today." Anyway off topic slightly...

It isn't about the health of niggers. They are banning them and using nigger health concerns as a means of pushing that agenda. Since nigger lies matter is the hot band wagon right now, liberals will jump on any vote niggers are attached to. Big brother has also learned that you can't just attack a whole thing. You have to incrementally take pieces of it away so it looks like you are doing good but in reality you don't give a shit.
    You touched on several good points.The best way to put companies that manufactures vices out of bussiness is to not use their product. They get rich on the weak! And yes, the government doesn’t take things away from you all at once. Consider your rights a pie.They’ll take one bite at a time, till it’s all gone.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    You touched on several good points.The best way to put companies that manufactures vices out of bussiness is to not use their product. They get rich on the weak! And yes, the government doesn’t take things away from you all at once. Consider your rights a pie.They’ll take one bite at a time, till it’s all gone.
    This is how they are going to attack the 2nd amendment into nothing and then the 1st. It’s only a matter of time until compromise becomes totality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dat be racist! Sheet!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is how they are going to attack the 2nd amendment into nothing and then the 1st. It’s only a matter of time until compromise becomes totality.

That’s the main thing I was hinting at.But lately,many states are looking to become 2nd amendment sanctuary states.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm seriously considering buying as many Swisher Sweets, Kool's and Newports as I can lay hands on, and just sit on them. If they manage to do away with mentholated smokes, niggers will blow cash on these items like they were spinner rims. I bet I could sell a pack of Newport's in a couple years for 20-30 bucks a pack.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.