Close

Likes Likes:  99
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I'd like the finale to Keeping Up With The Kartrashians to have the whole clan, including the Jenners, "Blac Chyna", Nigger Lamar, and Tyga - all get on a bus, get "Caitlyn" Jenner to drive, and then do a wheelie, off a ramp, straight into the Grand Canyon. I'm thinking pay-per-view, convince them that they're jumping the canyon, like Evel Knievel, but with no rocket motor, and no parachute. Make sure the bus is packed with flammables for extra excitement.
    Maybe they can get Nigger Woods to drive. Successs would be assured.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    IF KIM KARTRASHIAN HAD MADE IT TO TERMINUS (where a bunch of cannibals lived in The Walking Dead but sadly they would get only a mouthful of silicone)
    I had never heard the term "onion booty" until Ray mentioned it the other day, so nice it makes a guy want to cry. When that coalburner paraded her baboon posterior in what supposedly "broke the Internet" but actually didn't, that was the farthest thing from onion booty. More like Fresh Kills Landfill booty, so full of garbage and indescribably stinky, you can't wait for it to not exist anymore. I had seen only a censored version and didn't want to see the whole thing, then at some point I most unfortunately did.

True life photo of the Kartrashian whores' asses after encounters with their niggers. Just ignore the monkeys.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	monkey-red-butt.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	15510
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123