Close

Likes Likes:  99
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mudshark Kim Kartrashian finds a brand new nigger

I knew the dirty, fake whore wouldn't last long without some black meat after dumping the revolting Koonye. I do wonder if it's not "reverse raycism" if you pick a partner based only on the fact that he's a nigger and for no other reason?

Kim Kardashian shared snaps of herself going incognito in a platinum blonde wig, amid rumours that she's dating CNN reporter Van Jones.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Van-Jones.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She might as well. She's worthless to any human now. I don't even like looking at her stupid face, let alone defile myself with her coal burning ass.......

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The kartashians are a fambly of mudsharks.The only thing that fake silicone filled hoe could get is a nigger or a white liberal cuck boy.Once they go black, we don’t want them back!

6. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The kartashians are a fambly of mudsharks.The only thing that fake silicone filled hoe could get is a nigger or a white liberal cuck boy.Once they go black, we don’t want them back!
    Absolutely. The Koondashians have been polluting the media now for FAR too fuckin' long. I'm sick of them. And what have they done for MANkind (as opposed to COONkind)? Nothing. Absolutely nothing to warrant all the attention they get.

8. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Absolutely. The Koondashians have been polluting the media now for FAR too fuckin' long. I'm sick of them. And what have they done for MANkind (as opposed to COONkind)? Nothing. Absolutely nothing to warrant all the attention they get.
    Never could understand why Americans love the kartrashians so much. But then I realized it’s not Americans,it’s liberals!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I knew the dirty, fake whore wouldn't last long without some black meat after dumping the revolting Koonye. I do wonder if it's not "reverse raycism" if you pick a partner based only on the fact that he's a nigger and for no other reason?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Van-Jones.html
    NO SURPRISE!! This piece of SHIT skank is a DISGRACE to Armenians EVERYWHERE!!

11. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like their pet niggers these mud sharks are ADDICTED to "look at meez!! '

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She might as well. She's worthless to any human now. I don't even like looking at her stupid face, let alone defile myself with her coal burning ass.......
    Putting aside their mudsharking, I never understood why they're considered physically attractive anyway. That picture that supposedly "broke the Internet" of KKar's ass? She looked repulsive even if we didn't know she burned more coal by herself than the RMS Queen Mary.

Nigger jizz must cause a mudshark's DNA to mutate, too. The Kartrashians are prime examples of their skin turning darker, and their faces seeming to become niggerish.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Putting aside their mudsharking, I never understood why they're considered physically attractive anyway. That picture that supposedly "broke the Internet" of KKar's ass? She looked repulsive even if we didn't know she burned more coal by herself than the RMS Queen Mary.

Nigger jizz must cause a mudshark's DNA to mutate, too. The Kartrashians are prime examples of their skin turning darker, and their faces seeming to become niggerish.
    Agreed!

16. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember the first time I saw kimmmy the hoe.I thought many things, but attractive was not one of them. Besides, I think they have some kind of sand Nigger blood in them. I always thought they were hideous.They all look like mamma mudshark!And she ain’t 100% white!
    The only ones that might’ve been slightly attractive were the two youngest ones before they had their butts larded w/silicone and fucked all 28 NBA teams.They were fathered by Bruce,before he had his dick cut off.LOL!

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember the first time I saw kimmmy the hoe.I thought many things, but attractive was not one of them. Besides, I think they have some kind of sand Nigger blood in them. I always thought they were hideous.They all look like mamma mudshark!And she ain’t 100% white!
    The only ones that might’ve been slightly attractive were the two youngest ones before they had their butts larded w/silicone and fucked all 28 NBA teams.They were fathered by Bruce,before he had his dick cut off.LOL!
    What a fambly!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

20. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Also keeping in mind most of her photos are touched up with photoshop to smooth out the cottage cheese. Wasn't it recent she threatened to sue because an unaltered photo came out of her big fat ass?

If a woman needs to put on her makeup with a roller, she is not attractive. I honestly prefer a woman who doesn't use a lot of makeup, even if she has blemishes or freckles. It lets me know she is comfortable with who she is and has self esteem that doesn't need to be constantly propped up.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    What a fambly!
    Yep,more than enough to make any sane self respecting YT puke his lunch!

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep,more than enough to make any sane self respecting YT puke his lunch!
    Tru Dat, maing!! Those bitches are HIDEOUS!!

26. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Tru Dat, maing!! Those bitches are HIDEOUS!!
    What puzzles me is that ,with all that fucking money they can’t get someone honest enough to advise them that they look hideous and need to stop the cosmetic surgeries.

28. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What puzzles me is that ,with all that fucking money they can’t get someone honest enough to advise them that they look hideous and need to stop the cosmetic surgeries.
    I think that the nigger JIZZ rotted what was left of their small brains!!

30. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I think that the nigger JIZZ rotted what was left of their small brains!!
    Good grief!

32. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There would be high ratings for the comedy episode (for once realistic) of being told they're whores that made themselves uglier than they already were. Imagine them sitting in plastic chairs, and fathers circled around telling them, "Sit back down, you nigger-fucking skanks, you're cheaper than these chairs!"

I've never believed their "reality" crap really gets those ratings, or that they make so much money off their "brand." There are a lot of little whore girls that watch and then beg mommy to buy them some dumbass lipstick, sure, but enough to make them that wealthy? It's the kind of thing the NWO globalists secretly support as part of destroying decent American society. Soros and his pals wouldn't have to give money personally. There's so much fraud in government spending, with no way to track where it really goes. A million here, a million there.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

34. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope she meets her OJ soon!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

36. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There would be high ratings for the comedy episode (for once realistic) of being told they're whores that made themselves uglier than they already were. Imagine them sitting in plastic chairs, and fathers circled around telling them, "Sit back down, you nigger-fucking skanks, you're cheaper than these chairs!"

I've never believed their "reality" crap really gets those ratings, or that they make so much money off their "brand." There are a lot of little whore girls that watch and then beg mommy to buy them some dumbass lipstick, sure, but enough to make them that wealthy? It's the kind of thing the NWO globalists secretly support as part of destroying decent American society. Soros and his pals wouldn't have to give money personally. There's so much fraud in government spending, with no way to track where it really goes. A million here, a million there.
    I’ve never watched that show. Don’t know anyone who watches it. Probably wouldn’t associate with anyone who watches it. But I think all their ratings come from the liberal states up north.

38. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast