Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Georgia: Ho in hit and run, then hit and run

Nigger ho does hit and run while escaping another hit and run.
    Niggers should not be driving.
    Tell me why niggers are allowed to drive? And why are they allowed to drive outside of the motherland?

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/woman-kill...102536719.html

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Laws and rules and taxes for for slaves/citizens. Niggers are our masters it seems.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The onlyest reason they had 'rested me fo runnin from 2 car wrecks is cause im black!"

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just watched one of my court shows in which a middle-aged nigger buck has no license but drove anyway in his sheboon's car and totalled it when he crashed into a utility pole!
    How the hell do you crash into a pole that didn't move? Maybe utility poles are rayciss. Niggers truly should be banned from operating any mobile equipment.

Anyway, the city told him he could pay for the destroyed equipment at 30$/mth, but the buck thinks his sheboon should pay it because he was going to visit her in the hospital where she was after having a stroke. "I always had high blood pressure", says the sow. I believe that because she's about 300lbs. OH, but that's YT's fault as well.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers have no business operating a motor vehicle.

Or any machinery more difficult to operate than a street organ commonly cranked by a monkey.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Houston has now been booked into the Fulton County Jail on the above charges and is awaiting prosecution.
    By the time we heard this news, the niggeress should have already been sentenced. I predict a nigger or coddler DA will give a sweetheart deal: "no contest" to involuntary vehicular manslaughter, mere months at NU with time served.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.