Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Laquetta asks neighbor if she's a nigger then gets her fired from her job & tries to ruin her life

White food bank worker is fired from her job after telling her black neighbor she is 'not the right color'

In the footage taken Thursday, she later replied 'yes you are' when the neighbor, identified as Laquetta Good, 30, asked if she was the N-word
    A white food bank worker has been fired from her job after footage appeared to show her telling her black neighbor she is 'not the right color'.

The woman - who is seen wearing a Hilary name badge - is heard shouting during the incident in Colonial Heights, Virginia:

'Watch me handle this,' she yells. 'You are not the right color, honey.'

The confrontation isn't part of the woman's work at the food bank; it apparently has been a simmering issue because their children don't get along, according to Laquetta Good, the black woman.

In the footage taken Thursday, the white woman later replied 'Yes you are' when the Good, 30, asked if her neighbor considered her an N-word.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ght-color.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not saying she's stupid or should have known better. She's another early casualty in niggers and coddlers entrapping people on video. Always assume a nigger trying to get you into any conversation is trying to paint you as a racist and get you fired. It doesn't matter if the nigger knows you or not. Any YT is a target.

I say early casualty, because it's only beginning.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure she will make it here with us shortly......... WELCOME, Laquette!

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course, the nigger's shit behavior that preceded the "racist rant" is left out of the equation.
    LaQuetta's hell spawn no doubt make the whole neighborhood want to sell their homes and leave
    for parts unknown. Shit-knuckle brown IS the wrong color.