Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Turn on the TV this morning to watch the news. First thing I hear is a po' nigger-victim, 'gibs me dat' story...

Changed the channel before the anchor bitch could even finish her sentence.

The gist of it was that there's a move afoot to give all niggers who live in the town of Ocoee, Florida free college scholarships due to a mass de-niggering that supposedly happened there 100 years ago last November.

The only upside to this of course, is that very few niggers give a shit about getting an education to begin with, even if it's a free 'gibs me dat', so it will likely end up not costing very much.

The local news started blabbing, gabbing and yabba-dabbing last year as the 100th anniversary approached, of what should have been known as 'The Ocoee Improvement Project', but due to the current PC, nigger-lover mindset, is referred to as 'The Ocoee Massacre'.

But day-um.... when it's gotten to the point where the very first thing in the morning we get smacked in the face with, is a po' ol' nigger-victim of whitey story, we as a society have gone over the edge of the cliff.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why gibs and reoperations should have never been offered. It will NEVER be enough. Niggers could have every last penny on earth and they will still stick out their paws asking for more.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    This is priceless. Offering higher education as a reparation is the total non reparation as you mentioned because niggers hate education. One at work was bitching because he said free college “ain’t shyeat because that don’t put no money in any nigga he know pocket”. I was thinking what a perfect solution to a non existent problem. I don’t believe that reparations will happen or any free college will be doled out. If they do they need to do it at a community college level so they don’t ruin any state or private universities which have already been ruined by the liberal brain dead zombies.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    One at work was bitching because he said free college “ain’t shyeat because that don’t put no money in any nigga he know pocket”.
    That's a perfect example of why any education is completely wasted on niggers.

College sports are basically pro, just without paying the players. If colleges want to make money over a bunch of niggers running around with some kind of ball, fine, but let them stop pretending they're giving the niggers an education. Most do criminology because of their practical hands-on experience.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers won’t have any interest as long as they get no gibs that they can pocket. They belong in their own all nigger schools with nigger teachers and no security to let them bring in guns and drugs without worry. The media has made it clear that it’s whitey and poleece going around slaughtering poor innocent niggers and never other niggers so they belong with their own kind where they can feel safe, gnomesaiyan?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They don't want an education! An education makes you EMPLOYABLE!

Screw that! They want clown shoes and other Gibbs me's dats!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas