Close

Likes Likes:  4
Reply to Thread
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest

Mission to Mars....

I note that Elon Musk predicts that many humans (his word) will die during the initial pilot missions to Mars. Since Niggers supposedly invented 'Flyin' and sheeit' and allegedly would have achieved so much on this earth were it not for YT's slavery and colonization I suggest that the first 100 flights be reserved solely for them. Wouldn't that be a 'Once in a Lifetime' opportunity for them to establish, create and build whereby they could report their progress back within say 12 months of their arrival?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    I note that Elon Musk predicts that many humans (his word) will die during the initial pilot missions to Mars. Since Niggers supposedly invented 'Flyin' and sheeit' and allegedly would have achieved so much on this earth were it not for YT's slavery and colonization I suggest that the first 100 flights be reserved solely for them. Wouldn't that be a 'Once in a Lifetime' opportunity for them to establish, create and build whereby they could report their progress back within say 12 months of their arrival?
    Honestly no. Niggers should not have the honor of being first to Mars using human innovation. Even if that means humans die while pioneering. Niggers can have the honor of being first to land on the sun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mars I’d too expense a trip for a worthless nigger.They should all be sent back to the Congo.Or,a one way ticket to Iran wouldn’t be bad either!

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I'm ok with sending niggers to Mars, just as long as the gas tank is only half full on da space ship, one more caveat, the spacecraft HAS to be 100% nigger made...lol

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    I'm ok with sending niggers to Mars, just as long as the gas tank is only half full on da space ship, one more caveat, the spacecraft HAS to be 100% nigger made...lol
    They built the original flying machines, right? So we'll do the engineering for them, and they can do the building. They can do all they want to improve on the designs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hacked-heli.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	116.0 KB 
ID:	15062

Name:	article-2348222-1A80290C000005DC-78_634x422.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	15063

Name:	6e4fb31e142a8e5c49ee73e28e4f308cb937f112-300x200.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	15064

Name:	b42931ead215c134050a8768e8fe365949478fde-300x200.jpg 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	15065

Name:	E44E2154-1187-488D-981D-5E3575375A4B.jpg 
Size:	128.6 KB 
ID:	15066

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    And the inevitable result of nigger aviation and nigger piloting, even when humans built the machine.

Name:	19-Cessna-206-crash-Kenya.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	158.2 KB 
ID:	15067
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post

Mars would be The Planet of the Apes if they sent nasty baboon Niggers to Mars. they could send alot of those Apes back to Africa

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers in space? Only if it's like the Twilight Zone episode - a one-way trip. Load 'em up - tell them there's all the chiggun and waddymelom they can eat at the other end and that every nigger will be a successful cRapper with a never-ending supply of hoes and fentanyl.

This one? The comments are awesome.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's a screenshot from this video. I'll bet that's some top-shelf, Harbor Freight bailing wire around the cyclic control.

Name:	Screenshot_20210430-180928_YouTube.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	131.2 KB 
ID:	15070

BTW, Mars is a dumbass idea and I think ol' Elon is smoking WAY too much weed.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let me tell you racists, and I say that with all due respect, that I'm sure the 1st being to set foot on Mars will be the niggest, ugliest, fattest sow you ever saw, like a Lizzo. It's to show we're all equal and sheeiit.

It'd be nice if this mission to Mars is like to the early flights, when chimps were sent on a one way trip.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    This one? The comments are awesome.
    I didn't even look at them, and they're some of the funniest things!

""Wakandan Air Force motto: If at first you don't succeed at killing yourself, don't give up!"

That needs to be a motto for all niggers everywhere.

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I didn't even look at them, and they're some of the funniest things!

""Wakandan Air Force motto: If at first you don't succeed at killing yourself, don't give up!"

That needs to be a motto for all niggers everywhere.

"50 million shillings ! So that´s about $9 by the look of it
    "African helicopter" is what I put into Youtube to cheer myself up.
    and...
    ugandan Apache helicopter in early stages..keep it up Mabuto , we are ready to sponsor you....wakanda sponsorship you need?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Niggers can have the honor of being first to land on the sun.
    If niggers are sent to the sun it would cause a black-out which would be a catastrophe for Earth. On the other hand, it could cause giant solar flare grease fires which would also be a catastrophe. Niggers f@ck up everything they come in coontact with.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The U.S. space program has already tried using monkeys to man space ships.

Albert was a famous space monkey. Probably why you don't run into many shines named Albert!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monk..._apes_in_space

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Mission to Mars....

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If niggers are sent to the sun it would cause a black-out which would be a catastrophe for Earth. On the other hand, it could cause giant solar flare grease fires which would also be a catastrophe. Niggers f@ck up everything they come in coontact with.
    I think the sun is big enough to accommodate all niggers without too much disruption. Besides they would never make it anyway. They would get lost on the way when they see a star formation that looks like muh dik and attempt to change direction to it. They would end up drifting forever until a billion years from now they are intercepted by another species that says “see, I told you niggers didn’t come from our world”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    In any case the mars rocket will likely be made by jigs. NASA and Musk beez woke already.