Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nobody wants to be a cop anymore in niggercity Philadelphia

Police in Philly and beyond are struggling with a shortage of police recruits and a surge in retirements

“People don’t want to be police anymore," one local police chief said. "It’s a good job, and good-paying job, but when you look at national news every day, people just don’t want to be officers."

Amid growing calls for police reform and national debate over the deadly use of force, police departments in Philadelphia and beyond are struggling to retain and attract officers, law enforcement officials say.

Across the region and the nation, police officials and union leaders described the state of recruiting as in “crisis” mode.

“It’s the perfect storm. We are anticipating that the department is going to be understaffed by several hundred members, because hundreds of guys are either retiring or taking other jobs and leaving the department,” said Mike Neilon, spokesperson for the Philadelphia Fraternal Order of Police, Lodge #5, the union that represents city police officers.
    https://www.inquirer.com/news/philad...-20210423.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My work partner and I were talking to his sister’s husband who is a veteran Orlando police officer of 15 yrs.He grosses around $70,000 a yr. i’ve been a licensed contractor for over 30 years.When we told him what we make in less hours, without the hassle,he was wishing he was a contractor.