Close

Likes Likes:  21
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Coal Burner & Beta Nigger fall in love with sex doll

An obese green haired mud shark and her beta male ape have ‘real feelings’ for $7K sex robot that "saved their marriage."

https://nypost.com/2020/04/14/couple...heir-marriage/

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If that mud shark things that buck isn't out getting its muh dik on still, she is as stupid now as when she married the nigger.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-marriage.html
    This article has even more pics. Oh my god. What the hell is going on there? This is the most ridiculous story I have ever heard and am not surprised it involves a nigger.
    How do they even have sex? I can't picture that green thing with its clothes off mudsharking.
    *vomit*

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    When does the nigger attack it with a knife, is what I want to know...
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The pair, who don't limit their relationship with Camila to the bedroom, often take her out for dinner and pest controller Darris regularly takes her along to work with him.
    We joke that niggers get all the hot women, but this, this...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	27125512-8213609-Darris_and_Shelly_pictured_claim_Camila_has_shown_them_that_they-m-17_158679685.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	133.4 KB 
ID:	15014
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is disgusting.Necrophiliac nigger and mudshark.Sex with that lifeless doll would be like fucking a corpse.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    When does the nigger attack it with a knife, is what I want to know...
    When the burner upgrades the firmware and it gets corrupted. The doll will not "be in the mood" and claim it is pregnant. Then the nigger will demand to know who it has been cheating with. When it doesn't answer it will stab it as punishment.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That green thing is just plain nasty! Typical coal burner material!

She'd be better off with a BOB... battery operated boyfriend!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't stop laughing and I suspect that "wife" has a penis.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    That is disgusting. Necrophiliac nigger and mudshark. Sex with that lifeless doll would be like fucking a corpse.
    Niggers will muhdik anything. I'm sure it likes muhdiking it's synthetic corpse as much as it likes humping fence posts and tree trunks. After seeing that mudshark though, I can understand how something, anything, ... anything at all, would be better.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    an obese green haired mud shark and her beta male ape have ‘real feelings’ for $7k sex robot that "saved their marriage."

https://nypost.com/2020/04/14/couple...heir-marriage/
    disgusting!!

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    When the burner upgrades the firmware and it gets corrupted. The doll will not "be in the mood" and claim it is pregnant. Then the nigger will demand to know who it has been cheating with. When it doesn't answer it will stab it as punishment.
    You know some cagey software developer is going to eventually write the code that lets one of these robots throw a pan of boiling water or hot grease on the buck. Just to make them seem more realistic.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

24. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    You know that after years of having to fuck that fat ugly cow, it was the nigger's idea to pay $7K for a hot looking fake white female sex doll, because he knew it was the only way he was ever going to experience what it's like to fuck some hot white tail.

26. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    You know some cagey software developer is going to eventually write the code that lets one of these robots throw a pan of boiling water or hot grease on the buck. Just to make them seem more realistic.

Is that the battle sow deluxe version of these sex dolls with the extra wide ass and triple sized boot lips?

28. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is disgusting.Necrophiliac nigger and mudshark.Sex with that lifeless doll would be like fucking a corpse.
    Exactly what I've been saying about these dolls. They're like dead bodies! It's sick, but a hugely growing industry.

Nevertheless, I actually feel sorry for this one, being assaulted by that creepy buck and disgusting shark who is so frickin' fat she can't even wipe her own ass.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

30. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    That's not a mudshark Mr. Crow, that's a Mud Sow.....what a demented sick pair...

32. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    That's not a mudshark Mr. Crow, that's a Mud Sow.....what a demented sick pair...
    Truly turns my stomach to look at that pair.

34. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

gee there is a shock

Typical nigger will muhdick anything that can't outrun it!

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Truly turns my stomach to look at that pair.
    I think " Mud Whale" better and more accurately describes this demented specimen.

37. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    I think " Mud Whale" better and more accurately describes this demented specimen.
    Able to supply enough oil to light a small African country's lamps for years!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.