Chimpout Guest

category 4 chimpout at MIA

Massive brawl at MIA. Jiggaboos gon' jiggaboo
    This is what America is bending backwards for. Let that sink in:
    https://youtu.be/fmfqdDfVbjk

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice quick response by security... Probably can't even do anything or... Racism...
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    This is what happens when the wrong nigger grabs the last chigun leg in the KFC bucket...lol

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

i hate niggers

Niggers have no shame. They don't stop and think "wow, no other race behaves this way." They are savages, monkeys, and why does the MSM, hollywood, government, and everyone else kowtow to them? Why niggers? This is what they coon-tribute to society.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve flown out of Miami international airport numerous times,but,I’ve never seen entertainment like that while waiting on a flight! I feel like I’ve been cheated. LOL!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’ve flown out of Miami international airport numerous times,but,I’ve never seen entertainment like that while waiting on a flight! I feel like I’ve been cheated. LOL!
    As long as you're far enough to be safe, it would be like seeing WWE live without paying to get in.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    As long as you're far enough to be safe, it would be like seeing WWE live without paying to get in.
    More like seeing the caged chimps at the Broward zoo fighting over a banana!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jim crow View Post
    more like seeing the caged chimps at the broward zoo fighting over a banana!
    tru dat!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could see them doing this in mid-flight and causing a crash. They’re so fucking infantile and stupid they would chimpout until the plane plummeted its last inch to earth.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you ever flown out of ATL? I thought I was in Africa. You couldn't look in any direction without seeing a swarm of them. The last time I was there was last 90s. I refuse to have a stop at that airport. Supposedly the nigger population has dropped there by about 15% . Where did they all go though? Nigger do not like to move unless they are going to get a free ride into a nice clean white area.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Have you ever flown out of ATL? I thought I was in Africa. You couldn't look in any direction without seeing a swarm of them. The last time I was there was last 90s. I refuse to have a stop at that airport. Supposedly the nigger population has dropped there by about 15% . Where did they all go though? Nigger do not like to move unless they are going to get a free ride into a nice clean white area.
    When I flew out of the smaller airports,like Tweed New Haven or Melbourne Fl airport ,they would change fights in Atlanta. I did notice it was crowded with tons of niggers. I hate changing flights and I hate niggers,which is why I now take direct flights only!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was through Atlanta just last week and observed fewer coons than usual, especially the ones traveling in packs dressed like fucking circus clowns!

All the shoe "shines" at City Shines were still coons in B terminal, which I think is a discriminatory hiring practice.

They should be forced to hire some token humans so if I wanted to indulge in a $10.00 shoe shine, or $12.00 boot shine, I could safely do so.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I was through Atlanta just last week and observed fewer coons than usual, especially the ones traveling in packs dressed like fucking circus clowns!

All the shoe "shines" at City Shines were still coons in B terminal, which I think is a discriminatory hiring practice.

They should be forced to hire some token humans so if I wanted to indulge in a $10.00 shoe shine, or $12.00 boot shine, I could safely do so.
    Are you kidding? I would love to get a photo of a shine putting a shine on my shoes. Only problem is I would die laughing in the chair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guessing TSA was too busy feeling up Grandma or a 5-year old girl to notice they just let a pack of wild niggers past the checkpoint...
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

15. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I flew out of the smaller airports,like Tweed New Haven or Melbourne Fl airport ,they would change fights in Atlanta. I did notice it was crowded with tons of niggers. I hate changing flights and I hate niggers,which is why I now take direct flights only!
    Same HERE!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    This in TNB at its "finest".

I posted a video very similar to that one on another forum last year.

Same shit.

Buncha niggers in an airport got into a brawl.

Might've even been the same airport.

And did you hear the lispy, limp-wristed white girlie man in the background crying.....

........."Thtop it!!!! Thtop it, guys!!!! Thtop it!!!".........

If I had been there, I'd have been yelling "KILL EACH OTHER!!!!! DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND KILL EACH OTHER!!!!!"

--

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Coming soon to a zoo near you.

Attachment 15017
    Niggers are disgusting species.They’re like roaches or maggots on shit.Nasty dirty creatures that no one wants to be around. Sometimes we refer the them as monkeys.Monkeys can be amusing and entertaining to watch.Nothing about a nigger that is amusing or entertaining.