Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure he is, since gravity and the laws of physics are racist and political. The calculus is racist too, because it's too complicated for Afro-nigger peanut brains.

Fucking niggers, what good have they ever contributed to humanity?

And I don't understand why British people are doing this, to take a leadership role in rewriting history? What good will this do, except to appease unappeasable niggers? If white didn't save their black asses, they'd still be far back in the Stone Age.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

3. Likes Blackout, N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    'Decolonise' is another one of these crazy buzzwords being used to destroy our culture and history. What's the end goal of this madness? If everything and everyone in western civilization is racist, and racism is the worst crime, then I guess they won't be happy until we become slaves to atone for our crimes.

Nigger animals don't deserve to be mentioned as part of human history.

I wonder if Isaac Newton ever laid eyes on a nigger ape. That giant intellect couldn't imagine 300 years later we would be coerced into treating them as our equals or even superiors.

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Students need to learn that the biggest beneficiaries of colonialism were...the colonized. American Indians, Indians even, and especially niggers.

My family has benefited from colonialism. Where would my European ancestors have gone to for a better life? Maybe Mrs. S's Italian ancestors would have still turned out well, but one happened to be an explorer.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Likes Blackout liked this post