Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Shitlibs rule nigger can sue the bar he was knocked out and called a nigger in in 99% village in Michigan

Yeah, he can sue a bar he was knocked out in. Not sue the guy who knocked him out. And, naturally he dindu nuffins! In the kind of small, out of the way, village where Whiteys live to avoid the nigger in the first place.
    A Black customer was beaten right outside a bar and no one called police. He can sue, a court says.

The bartender said that he was drinking a beer post-shift when someone came in and said a Black man — the person used the n-word — had been knocked out.

The staffer, Ian Graham, immediately knew who the victim was, he said later. “We only have one colored in our town,” he testified, according to court documents.

Graham recalled heading outside to find the African American man now conscious but spitting out blood, sprawled out in the street in the tiny Michigan village called Wolverine. He heard that a White patron — a man with a “reputation for being racist” — had hit the victim after hurling a racial slur. He told the court he then watched as that patron emerged from the bar to punch the Black customer three more times, knocking the man to the ground over several minutes.

Edward James Tyson, 38, did not hit back, he said. He just kept asking a question: “Why are you calling me that?”
    Then the Saintly Dindu said "Ahhh still wubs yooz all!" and told them to get right with Jesus, no doubt.

At first, a court said Tyson could not sue the bar for negligence that Saturday night in 2015. But this week the Michigan Court of Appeals ruled otherwise, clearing the way for Tyson to seek damages after he says he suffered a traumatic brain injury. The fact that Tyson was beaten just outside the front door does not relieve the bar staff of any duty to intervene, the appeals court said.
    Now, a venue itself is liable for anyone who might get beaten up for God only knows what even outside their premises. This is a very, very bad precedent. This might cause bars to close, literally.

Tyson was on his way to pick up a pizza order from the bar on Sept. 12, 2015, according to his lawsuit and court testimony. Dawkins testified that he was at B.S. & Co for “bike night” and went outside to listen to live music across the street sponsored by a motorcycle group known for advocating against bike helmet laws, court documents state.

As Tyson and his friend approached the bar, Tyson testified, he met a barrage of racial slurs.

Two people — one of whom was later hired by the bar, according to the appeals court — were targeting him with the n-word. Tyson said he “expressed his offense” and kept walking, court documents say. But then Dawkins stepped in front of him, he said.

Dawkins allegedly called him the n-word.

Tyson said he tried to back away. Dawkins testified that Tyson asked Dawkins if he’d called him a slur and then “postured for a fight,” court documents state.

But both men agreed on what happened next: Dawkins punched Tyson.
    That sounds fishy as all hell.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...-edward-tyson/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thirty five years ago, there was one nigger in the small upstate NY town of Gloversville, a street bum named Dorian. He was always making a spectacle of himself, then getting locked up. One day, he walks into Johnny's barber shop, picks up one of his straight razors, and demands money. WWII Navy vet Johnny, a great barber, who had forearms like Popeye, scooped that nigger up and heaved him head first into the gutter. Johnny retrieved his razor, said "Stay out of my shop, nigger", went back in and finished his customer's haircut. The guys in the gas station across the street told me about it. I sure miss ole' Johnny, who had a big following among veterans and active duty military men. Ten bucks, and he could knock out a haircut quick.

4. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Am I that nigger's keeper? Because if I am, I will uphold my responsibility to take care of it...by shipping it back to Africa.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have only one colored in our town.
    Sounds like a great place to live. You can bet that this nigger is responsible for a lot of that towns crime still. You know this is going to explode. Niggers are going to flock to this town to cause trouble. All because a nigger got drunk and became uppity and/or hostile. See, even a single nigger is poison in any town.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully the owner is incorporated.It’s hard to sue a small private corporation. Just go out of business and start a new one under a different name.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Thirty five years ago, there was one nigger in the small upstate NY town of Gloversville, a street bum named Dorian. He was always making a spectacle of himself, then getting locked up. One day, he walks into Johnny's barber shop, picks up one of his straight razors, and demands money. WWII Navy vet Johnny, a great barber, who had forearms like Popeye, scooped that nigger up and heaved him head first into the gutter. Johnny retrieved his razor, said "Stay out of my shop, nigger", went back in and finished his customer's haircut. The guys in the gas station across the street told me about it. I sure miss ole' Johnny, who had a big following among veterans and active duty military men. Ten bucks, and he could knock out a haircut quick.
    Gloversville is totally nigger fuxxated.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Gloversville is totally nigger fuxxated.
    2019 demographic estimate : 91.5% Non-Hispanic White, 2% African Sub-Human.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    It is getting harder to find those old barbershops. Everything is being replaced by supercuts stylist places. I like being able to talk about niggers with my barber who is also a vet and HATES niggers.

I found out because one day when I was sitting in the chair a hooptie passed by with its nigger noise. He said "fucking niggers" and he wasn't even the least bit sorry. Not a single person waiting in the chairs even batted an eye and I knew this was my barber shop for as long as it exists. This guy is like 70 and still working. Still spry and gives a great haircut.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

14. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what it is about barbers and niggers?

My barber hates them too and I've never seen anyone in the chair or waiting offended if someone says nigger during barbershop talk.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    It is getting harder to find those old barbershops. Everything is being replaced by supercuts stylist places. I like being able to talk about niggers with my barber who is also a vet and HATES niggers.
    Since covid, my wife is my new barber. Their shops were closed for so long, the missus got real good at it. There are almost no white barbers left here in NY anyway. My dad goes to a barber shop in Florida, that also sells guns. They have Fox News on, (probably Newsmax now), and if the customer objects, they get tossed out with half a haircut. Pops was in the Korean War, and they put the welcome mat out for the vets in there.