Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

At LaFrance's third 'Birfday Pardee' he gets gifted batwings when over 30 shots are fired

Elijah LaFrance Identified As 3-Year-Old Boy Killed At Birthday Party In NE Miami-Dade

Niggers always give the best gifts at birfday pardees.

The Miami-Dade Police Department has identified the 3-year-old boy shot and killed at a birthday party in northeast Miami-Dade as Elijah LaFrance.

According to detectives, the shooting happened at around 8:05 p.m. Saturday in the area of North Miami Avenue and NE 158 Street.

When officers arrived, they found a 3-year-old Elijah suffering from a gunshot would. He was rushed to the hospital, where he later died.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...de/ar-BB1g2h8b

MSN has some actual nigger witness accounts:

CBS4 was told the property where the shooting occurred is an Airbnb rental, which was booked to host the party. An altercation started outside of the house and shots were fired.

Both Elijah and the woman, who has not been identified were found outside.

“How you gonna go and you see a party with children inside and you open fire on them. You are nothing but a coward. You are a coward,” said Zobop, who live just a house down.

Zobop walked outside just moments before shots were fired

“I, soon as I walked outside, I saw this white truck driving by slow. I didn’t pay attention to it because it’s normal. My sister was outside with me and next thing we know, ‘bam, bam, bam.’ We heard the shots fired. A tree blocked my view but my neighbor across the street he saw everything, when a man pulled the machine gun and started shooting,” he said.

Zobop’s neighbor, who did not want to appear on camera, said shots hit his car and home.

“Lots of fires. It sounded like a series of fire crackers. More than 30 rounds I heard. And then I saw a person running to a car and then a car took off high speed and two more cars followed all going east,” the neighbor said.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...de/ar-BB1g2h8b
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The blubber lips on the jaboon in the pics should have protected the guests.
    Only niggers mag dump into an occupied house to settle a score.
    They are pure chickenshit.

4. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lead projectiles special delivery by airmail. What a nice birthday gift! I hope the little nigger enjoyed it. LOL!

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers can't even throw a burfday party for their chillun w/o TNB emerging
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post