I'll delete this if it turns out to be a human, but I doubt it was. The suspect can't be seen that clearly, but from the hoodie, the probably stolen car, and the behavior of attacking a cop, my nigdar's pinging.

Royer initiated the traffic stop after learning the license plate on a white Mercedes was registered to a green Chevrolet, Aaron said. While the driver remained cooperative throughout the traffic stop, the passenger immediately got out of the vehicle with two butcher knives.

Body-camera footage released by police on Saturday shows the armed man attempting to get inside the police officer's vehicle. The driver can be heard screaming at the man, "What are you doing?" and "Stop!" as Royer urged the man to drop his weapon.

"I don't want to shoot you," the police officer is heard yelling on the video footage as he repeatedly requested backup.

Aaron said Royer backed 25 yards away from his police car as the armed passenger began running toward him. As the man approached, Royer appears in the video footage to fire three shots to the man's chest before he collapsed in the middle of the street.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...olice-n1265186

I would not want to be a cop these days.